Smokers - how you coping with the lockdown?

John Tempus

Expert Member
What they say today will be different tomorrow. The announcement of the court case dismissal pushed it to 3k from 2k yesterday.
And R1k per packet by August. People will still pay it and these cartels know that.

Carol35

Expert Member
Oh, those are horrible!
Yar pretty terrible. My chest is burning today as I had drinks last night so smoked more than normal so really struggling with these today ( I bought a carton of them :confused: ) No matter how cheap- I won’t buy them again.

johnjm

Expert Member

Preparing for things to open up in October only, so anything goes. Not my preference but made in Switzerland

JeetR

I'd be very grateful if someone in Johannesburg(preferably northern suburbs) would send me a link for where I can get good stuyvesant. Lots of fake stuff out there.

Defiler

Haven't smoked an entjie in a month, just got a couple of boxes of Chicago. My unmedicated ADHD has been out of control without smoking, first time in a while I've felt calm without my thoughts being all over the place.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Haven't smoked an entjie in a month, just got a couple of boxes of Chicago. My unmedicated ADHD has been out of control without smoking, first time in a while I've felt calm without my thoughts being all over the place.
That just sounds like you were going through withdrawals

Dr_H