Snapcraze, Legit?

GSWIE

So I've been meaning to purchase the S21 Ultra and Snapcraze.co.za has it for much less than I've been able to find elsewhere.

But everything about it seems so fabricated. The Hello Peter Reviewers are all created on the day of posting with only 1 review.
Their Facebook Reviews are all outstanding but seems fabricated as well.
Their Instagram Page is filled with stock images.

Just seems off to me, though I'd love for it to be trustworthy.

Anyone bought a device successfully?

Thanks

Saba'a

Executive Member
Mollie the reviewer states active since July 2021?

But powerbite seems as if they have physical stores? So seems legit.

Fourwayz CapeGate and Sea Point - ask someone to pop in if you cant to verify.

Singhms

I stand to be corrected,
The warranty is not through Samsung South Africa.
The retailers handle the warranties/repairs... Direct importers of some sort...
Hence the price...

Consumercraze

So I've been meaning to purchase the S21 Ultra and Snapcraze.co.za has it for much less than I've been able to find elsewhere.

But everything about it seems so fabricated. The Hello Peter Reviewers are all created on the day of posting with only 1 review.
Their Facebook Reviews are all outstanding but seems fabricated as well.
Their Instagram Page is filled with stock images.

Just seems off to me, though I'd love for it to be trustworthy.

Anyone bought a device successfully?

Thanks
Hi GSWIE,

I work with Snapcraze & can confidently say there isn't a more reputable store to purchase local stock with full manufacturer warranties at these prices. We are trusted partners & merchants with Hello Peter, Pricecheck, Google, Payfast, Mobicred, FASTA, Courier Guy, etc. The list goes on - meaning each of these companies have vetted us before partnering with us & we launched well before Powerbite (now closed down***) https://www.hellopeter.com/powerbite-technology or anyone else entered the market over 5 years ago.

While I do understand our reviews are unbelievably good, there's nothing more we can say except that this is rewarding considering the hard work we put into ensuring every client leaves happy. We've had some hiccups with delivery times etc (as evert company does) but all issues have been resolved amicably. Perhaps we ought to give some bad service to fit in with everyone else and earn some bad reviews? :)

The difference between us and other "online stores" is that we sell stock we own and dispatch immediately as orders are received whereas SA's ecommerce boom has seen many "dropshipping" opportunists that take your money and hope to source the product within 5-15 business days etc. If they're unable to source they refund you if you're lucky or in some cases they disappear... We however dispatch immediately and deliver within 24 hours to most areas or 72 hours to outlying areas. So you can imagine why consumers are relieved dealing with us after experiencing terrible service from dropshipping type "stores".

You can never be sure that an online store is legit until you call their affiliates (Pricecheck, Payfast, Mobicred etc) to verify. If you have any questions we can assist with we will always be more than happy to answer: 032 648 0057 / notifications@snapcraze.co.za or Live Chat on www.snapcraze.co.za

Last edited:

Singhms

Hi GSWIE,

I work with Snapcraze & can confidently say there isn't a more reputable store to purchase local stock with full manufacturer warranties at these prices. We are trusted partners & merchants with Hello Peter, Pricecheck, Google, Payfast, Mobicred, FASTA, Courier Guy, etc. The list goes on - meaning each of these companies have vetted us before partnering with us & we launched well before Powerbite (now closed down***) https://www.hellopeter.com/powerbite-technology or anyone else entered the market over 5 years ago.

While I do understand our reviews are unbelievably good, there's nothing more we can say except that this is rewarding considering the hard work we put into ensuring every client leaves happy. We've had some hiccups with delivery times etc (as evert company does) but all issues have been resolved amicably. Perhaps we ought to give some bad service to fit in with everyone else and earn some bad reviews? :)

The difference between us and other "online stores" is that we sell stock we own and dispatch immediately as orders are received whereas SA's ecommerce boom has seen many "dropshipping" opportunists that take your money and hope to source the product within 5-15 business days etc. If they're unable to source they refund you if you're lucky or in some cases they disappear... We however dispatch immediately and deliver within 24 hours to most areas or 72 hours to outlying areas. So you can imagine why consumers are relieved dealing with us after experiencing terrible service from dropshipping type "stores".

You can never be sure that an online store is legit until you call their affiliates (Pricecheck, Payfast, Mobicred etc) to verify. If you have any questions we can assist with we will always be more than happy to answer: 032 648 0057 / notifications@snapcraze.co.za or Live Chat on www.snapcraze.co.za

Also interested in the Samsung S21...

Does the devices come with 1 or 2 year warranty and would one need to take in phone to snap craze or any Samsung store for warranty claims...

rh1

Expert Member
Hi GSWIE,

The new member 1 post just scream trust me I am legit.

Nerdcrowd

Been buying from snapcraze since their first year of trading in 2016, since then I have upgraded every iPhone with snapcraze. You honestly don't need to be concerned about their reliability or if they are a scam. Check on the internet they have ample positive reviews.

MazinZaki

Ok, So I don't post much at all... And I know there's a thing here with one-post wonders :D
BUT, I've just had my Oneplus Nord screen break on me twice in a month, so I'm gonna bite the bullet and go high-end with a phone I can fix with no issue here in SA.
I will be ordering an S21 Ultra on Snapcraze just now, for 17,999. And I will feedback what on earth happens to me! Hopefully early next week.
FOR SCIENCE!!!!