Snapcraze, Legit?

GSWIE

So I've been meaning to purchase the S21 Ultra and Snapcraze.co.za has it for much less than I've been able to find elsewhere.

But everything about it seems so fabricated. The Hello Peter Reviewers are all created on the day of posting with only 1 review.
Their Facebook Reviews are all outstanding but seems fabricated as well.
Their Instagram Page is filled with stock images.

Just seems off to me, though I'd love for it to be trustworthy.

Anyone bought a device successfully?

Thanks

Singhms

That is incorrect. Retailers receive your units from you and direct them to the Samsung Service centres. Retailers cannot carry out repairs or the warranty will be lost.

As stated before I work at Snapcraze and all original Samsung products are covered by a manufacturers warranty regardless of which store you purchase from, you or the store can book it in with your closest Samsung repair centre with an invoice and the device's IMEI number which confirms if its an original product and how far into the warranty period you are.

We supply Insurance companies, service centres and stores who do dropshipping and this would not be possible had our devices not come with the full warranty. We do not do Grey imports. Our prices are ridiculously cheaper due to us selling to you at B2B wholesale rates.

Perhaps research and actually call a company in future before tainting their name with inaccurate information. Both consumers and their employees would appreciate this.

Take care

This is exactly what everyone on this forum thread is doing "RESEARCH" to find out about snapcraze. Merely calling a company does not guarantee what they tell you or what is on the their website is true or if you are employed by them...

My response was clear "I stand to be corrected" as I was not sure... like others on this forum thread...

You come onto the forum new and make 1 post then disappear and reappear after many people not only myself also indicated snapcraze could be grey imports...

You could have merely stated it is not grey imports & this is stated on the website etc...

I do not appreciate your response - "Perhaps research and actually call a company in future before tainting their name with inaccurate information. Both consumers and their employees would appreciate this."

Poor customer service definitely shows in your response - would not want to deal with a company that cannot take the time to reply politely to a customers query i.e. research as you put it...

Last edited:

Singhms

I think it goes both ways. This forum is like a family. We discuss stuff and sometimes it is looking at the worse side of things. Many on here have a decade and longer relationship. And during the last decade there has been many chance takers and so forth. If you want to earn the trust of this family you need to deal with it in such a way that you respect other's opinions and in a constructive way and prove yourself.

Why don't you start the right way. Register your profile as a company by contacting @rpm. Don't hide behind a one post wonder.
100%

Posting snarky responses to potential customer queries is definitely not the way to go... I was considering 2x S21 Ultras for my wife & myself... However the responses above leaves very little to desire...

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
So I've been meaning to purchase the S21 Ultra and Snapcraze.co.za has it for much less than I've been able to find elsewhere.

But everything about it seems so fabricated. The Hello Peter Reviewers are all created on the day of posting with only 1 review.
Their Facebook Reviews are all outstanding but seems fabricated as well.
Their Instagram Page is filled with stock images.

Just seems off to me, though I'd love for it to be trustworthy.

Anyone bought a device successfully?

Thanks
I haven't read through this entire thread yet, but to answer your question, I purchased a Samsung note 10 plus from them end of 2019.
I didn't have any issues and was quite impressed. Forgot their name and had to look in my email for the invoice.
If they are anything like they were in 2019, then all good. Don't know how the warranty holds up, because I've been fortunate not to have any issues.
Screenshot_20211111-150826_Gmail.jpg

MazinZaki

Sweetheart here are some cookies and milk for you.
I still will not buy from an online retailer.
With an unknown reputation.
Got it?
Only 12 POSTS.
Another BS story. Go punt elsewhere darling.
I'm just sad I wasn't also offered cookies and milk :(
I've never tried the combination myself and would've rather done it at someone else's expense.... And probably STILL not cared for it...

Pretty much like this thread :p

MazinZaki

Indeed the net is a funny place.

Thank you for taking flak and sharing your experience with Snapcraze anyway. We have noted your criticism of our communication through the order process and we are currently updating our website - some exciting things coming your way J.

Your device is local stock and not a Grey import. So should you need to book it in, simply present your invoice at any certified Samsung repair centre in SA.
Thanks for the responses. Good you came back. And yes I hope the comma are sorted. Like stated elsewhere, it's a lot to spend and a big risk on the consumer side cos of how badly things can potentially go with online shopping.

I'm just glad I had no issues with my device and could verify for myself it was legit.
Verifying for others is obviously dependent on such intense details like committing your life to posting on forums for a minimum of 5yrs :')

So heck, I'm obligated to not believe you exist and will proceed to label this conversation the result of taking too many mushrooms at a party.
All captured on my CHEAP-AF S21 Ultra that I snagged from a fairy gogo. In a jungle.

mmshrink

I’m a member here for nearly 15 years, so not a one-post wonder. I want to share my experience, which is ongoing.

I’ve been looking to buy a Z Fold 3 for a few weeks, I was hoping to find something worthwhile on Black Friday, but the cheapest I’ve found was R36k at IC (with no freebies) or R38k at Samsung o/l (with a 4k online voucher), and both seem to require a bit of a wait before delivery. I’m super-paranoid about on-line purchases from unfamiliar stores, but I’m just not comfortable paying R36k+ for this phone. Takealot have a R31k offer, fulfilled by “Supercell”, but I haven’t found enough information on this company online to alleviate my nervousness - and Takealot didn’t bother to return my emails requesting a same-day delivery option on the Black Friday (still waiting for a reply). I also phoned another online store based in Durban last week, offering the phone for around R28k, I was hoping to alleviate my suspicions by speaking to the guy directly - but I didn’t have a good feeling about it after the conversation. Snapcraze’s price of R26k seems too-good-to-be-true, and I actually didn’t give it a second look last week because that price raised my suspicions. On Saturday, becoming desperate, I checked them on Hellopeter (and the absence of negative reviews there raised further suspicion – though many of them were not from accounts created on the day of posting), and then I landed up on this forum, which I’ve now read very carefully over the past 2 days.

So yesterday I had quite a long on-line chat with one of the sales people (Ashleigh), who essentially confirmed what I’ve read on this forum (ie it’s not a grey version, not a cheaper single-sim version, there is a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty, and I’m guessing that it’s a B2B model, as I’ve read on this forum). I also asked for a same-day delivery option – which is for my peace of mind, as I don’t feel like sitting around for 3 days wondering whether or not I’ve just blown R26k, when I could be instituting bank-action during that time, if needs be.

Anyway, I’ve gone ahead with the purchase this morning – so far they’ve been very helpful and professional, and answered all my questions. My spidey-sense is not tingling.

The item is due to be delivered this afternoon between 3pm and 5pm. I’ll feedback tonight, once I’ve got more info to report. I’m feeling comfortable about the purchase, but let’s see how it pans out ….

mmshrink

I’m a member here for nearly 15 years, so not a one-post wonder. I want to share my experience, which is ongoing.

I’ve been looking to buy a Z Fold 3 for a few weeks, I was hoping to find something worthwhile on Black Friday, but the cheapest I’ve found was R36k at IC (with no freebies) or R38k at Samsung o/l (with a 4k online voucher), and both seem to require a bit of a wait before delivery. I’m super-paranoid about on-line purchases from unfamiliar stores, but I’m just not comfortable paying R36k+ for this phone. Takealot have a R31k offer, fulfilled by “Supercell”, but I haven’t found enough information on this company online to alleviate my nervousness - and Takealot didn’t bother to return my emails requesting a same-day delivery option on the Black Friday (still waiting for a reply). I also phoned another online store based in Durban last week, offering the phone for around R28k, I was hoping to alleviate my suspicions by speaking to the guy directly - but I didn’t have a good feeling about it after the conversation. Snapcraze’s price of R26k seems too-good-to-be-true, and I actually didn’t give it a second look last week because that price raised my suspicions. On Saturday, becoming desperate, I checked them on Hellopeter (and the absence of negative reviews there raised further suspicion – though many of them were not from accounts created on the day of posting), and then I landed up on this forum, which I’ve now read very carefully over the past 2 days.

So yesterday I had quite a long on-line chat with one of the sales people (Ashleigh), who essentially confirmed what I’ve read on this forum (ie it’s not a grey version, not a cheaper single-sim version, there is a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty, and I’m guessing that it’s a B2B model, as I’ve read on this forum). I also asked for a same-day delivery option – which is for my peace of mind, as I don’t feel like sitting around for 3 days wondering whether or not I’ve just blown R26k, when I could be instituting bank-action during that time, if needs be.

Anyway, I’ve gone ahead with the purchase this morning – so far they’ve been very helpful and professional, and answered all my questions. My spidey-sense is not tingling.

The item is due to be delivered this afternoon between 3pm and 5pm. I’ll feedback tonight, once I’ve got more info to report. I’m feeling comfortable about the purchase, but let’s see how it pans out ….

This service has been unbelievable.
To cut to the chase, the phone arrived at exactly 6pm (8.5 hours after making the order). This was despite me having made the order slightly late this morning (at the stroke of 9.30am – which is just after the couriers’ deadline for same-day delivery). It turned out that they ensured same-day delivery nonetheless - I was surprised to get a call from Kerry with the offer to have one of their private guys deliver the item to me from the warehouse in the evening. So, the item was in fact delivered to my door by a non-courier, who even phoned me 40 minutes before arriving to tell me exactly what time he was going to be there.

I’m in the process of unboxing and setting up the phone now (in the middle of a Joburg storm-induced power outage) – and so far everything is good – or better than good.

I really am trying hard not to sound like a shill for this company, but honestly, I haven’t had this kind of service from an online store before.

So my conclusion as of this moment is not only are these guys legit, but this might be one of the best buys in my recent memory. Many thanks to the persons who started this thread - For sure I would not have gone ahead with it, if not for having had the benefit of others’ experience due to similar initial suspicions.

Thugscub

Expert Member
This service has been unbelievable.
To cut to the chase, the phone arrived at exactly 6pm (8.5 hours after making the order). This was despite me having made the order slightly late this morning (at the stroke of 9.30am – which is just after the couriers’ deadline for same-day delivery). It turned out that they ensured same-day delivery nonetheless - I was surprised to get a call from Kerry with the offer to have one of their private guys deliver the item to me from the warehouse in the evening. So, the item was in fact delivered to my door by a non-courier, who even phoned me 40 minutes before arriving to tell me exactly what time he was going to be there.

I’m in the process of unboxing and setting up the phone now (in the middle of a Joburg storm-induced power outage) – and so far everything is good – or better than good.

I really am trying hard not to sound like a shill for this company, but honestly, I haven’t had this kind of service from an online store before.

So my conclusion as of this moment is not only are these guys legit, but this might be one of the best buys in my recent memory. Many thanks to the persons who started this thread - For sure I would not have gone ahead with it, if not for having had the benefit of others’ experience due to similar initial suspicions.
Send me the phone and once I get it in my grubby paws and it's not a dodgy product. Once verified it's not a BS story. I'll let everyone know it's all legit. Then I'll send your phone back to you.
DEAL?

mmshrink

Jeez, what is wrong with you guys? I have no interest in whether or not you believe my description, and I couldn’t care less about your opinion on the matter. The only reason that I’ve taken the (increasingly extensive) trouble and effort to post my experience in detail is to assist people who may be in the same situation that I was 3 days ago (wanting to believe that they were legit but being hesitant and suspicious), and who could benefit from another person’s experience (as I did from this same forum).
I have absolutely no interest in convincing anyone or in making a case for any company. How amusing, thugscub - do you really think I care in the slightest in your "verifying" the story?
By the way, I wonder about the motivation behind your zealousness to trash anyone who has had a good experience with this company: Do you perhaps work for their competitor? Get a life and try make a contribution to people's happiness and well-being.

MazinZaki

Jeez, what is wrong with you guys? I have no interest in whether or not you believe my description, and I couldn’t care less about your opinion on the matter. The only reason that I’ve taken the (increasingly extensive) trouble and effort to post my experience in detail is to assist people who may be in the same situation that I was 3 days ago (wanting to believe that they were legit but being hesitant and suspicious), and who could benefit from another person’s experience (as I did from this same forum).
I have absolutely no interest in convincing anyone or in making a case for any company. How amusing, thugscub - do you really think I care in the slightest in your "verifying" the story?
By the way, I wonder about the motivation behind your zealousness to trash anyone who has had a good experience with this company: Do you perhaps work for their competitor? Get a life and try make a contribution to people's happiness and well-being.
Oh hey.. Welcome to hell. You're not gonna go very far with certain members, so don't worry.
Thanks for posting your own experience here. Glad it was a good one. I still think they can do more to make themselves even more solid, but man.. They're the real deal.
Those who appreciate, will appreciate and make up their own minds.
'Certain members' will always be incapable of accepting anything other than their own standard of truth... Which includes having more than who knows how many posts to your name, cos that absolutely proves you're legit.

And as for this guy working for their competitor.. I'd genuinely never thought of that. That would be a brilliant plot twist to this saga!
Come on @Thugscub, give us something more to laugh at. Tell us who you work for you sneaky little thing.

DocNJ

Snapcraze, I have followed the thread about them on this forum, as I meant to buy S21 Ultra. Am new to this forum. Unfortunately I came to the forum after placing my order (only 3 were left so had to be quick) with them on Thursday 16 Dec 2021 around midnight. Then I got some negative vibe about them here. So I said ok, this is an expensive experiment...I then continued chatting with them on the chat, wanting to change my purchase to same day delivery. They told me phone was already on its way to Joburg. They gave me waybill number of courier. I tracked it, and on Sat morning I saw on tracking it was on delivery to my place. Around 12hr00, the phone had been delivered! I rushed from gym where I was to home, ripped open the parcel and indeed the S21 Ultra was in my hand! Boy oh boy, this store means business! Quicker delivery and to the point! Really these people means business, and so way way cheaper than Samsung themselves! In the parcel was a sticker of MTN for insurance if I needed it. When I checked the USD price of the phone on the net, I realised why they are so cheap. It is way cheap out there...even if you add customs duty blah blah blah...there is no excuse of pricing this phone the way the samsung guys and other follow-suits are charging locally. Thieves! Leave Snapcraze alone, they are taking the market and I now believe most negators here are indeed competitors bent to tarnish Snapcraze name. Tx Snapcraze. I definitely would be making my laptop purchase through you! Schweeeeeeet!

DocNJ

Oh hey.. Welcome to hell. You're not gonna go very far with certain members, so don't worry.
Thanks for posting your own experience here. Glad it was a good one. I still think they can do more to make themselves even more solid, but man.. They're the real deal.
Those who appreciate, will appreciate and make up their own minds.
'Certain members' will always be incapable of accepting anything other than their own standard of truth... Which includes having more than who knows how many posts to your name, cos that absolutely proves you're legit.

And as for this guy working for their competitor.. I'd genuinely never thought of that. That would be a brilliant plot twist to this saga!
Come on @Thugscub, give us something more to laugh at. Tell us who you work for you sneaky little thing.
I now strongly believe Thugscub is indeed a sourgrape competitor...lol! The stick is gone with Snapcraze! lol

airborne

Honorary Master
Snapcraze, I have followed the thread about them on this forum, as I meant to buy S21 Ultra. Am new to this forum. Unfortunately I came to the forum after placing my order (only 3 were left so had to be quick) with them on Thursday 16 Dec 2021 around midnight. Then I got some negative vibe about them here. So I said ok, this is an expensive experiment...I then continued chatting with them on the chat, wanting to change my purchase to same day delivery. They told me phone was already on its way to Joburg. They gave me waybill number of courier. I tracked it, and on Sat morning I saw on tracking it was on delivery to my place. Around 12hr00, the phone had been delivered! I rushed from gym where I was to home, ripped open the parcel and indeed the S21 Ultra was in my hand! Boy oh boy, this store means business! Quicker delivery and to the point! Really these people means business, and so way way cheaper than Samsung themselves! In the parcel was a sticker of MTN for insurance if I needed it. When I checked the USD price of the phone on the net, I realised why they are so cheap. It is way cheap out there...even if you add customs duty blah blah blah...there is no excuse of pricing this phone the way the samsung guys and other follow-suits are charging locally. Thieves! Leave Snapcraze alone, they are taking the market and I now believe most negators here are indeed competitors bent to tarnish Snapcraze name. Tx Snapcraze. I definitely would be making my laptop purchase through you! Schweeeeeeet!
I now strongly believe Thugscub is indeed a sourgrape competitor...lol! The stick is gone with Snapcraze! lol
2 posts hey..

AldenB

Idk why everyone is focused on getting Thugscub's approval :laugh:, the purpose of the thread is for people to read through and make their own decision. Thugscub doesn't trust them end of story. Some users do some don't that's whatever, the consumer has a choice to shop anywhere they want.