Sniffing panties.

bdt

Executive Member
I'll just leave this ...tid-bit.. here. And for something more visual (that's not too abysmal): :cool: - OBVIOUSLY NSFW²! (also: moar)

[video=youtube;_DSTZbS6LvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_DSTZbS6LvA[/video]

Sensorei

Executive Member
If a lot of straight men get turned on by the smell of a woman's dirty panties, do gay guys like the smell of some guys dirty jocks? Just wondering.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
If a lot of straight men get turned on by the smell of a woman's dirty panties, do gay guys like the smell of some guys dirty jocks? Just wondering.

I'm sure most of us are quite willing/capable of having a sniff.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
I'm sure most of us are quite willing/capable of having a sniff.

Oh yes. Nothing like a musky (maybe a little sweaty) smelling onderbroek of someone you like to have a lekker sniff! :D

I wont sniff anyones though. That would be weird.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Ever went to an undisclosed strip club, got tied up and gagged with a thoroughly used panty in your mouth?

No comment.

azbob

Honorary Master
A few years ago I was at a crush's place. After dinner I went to wash my hands in the bathroom when my eye came upon the laundry basket with her underwear towards the top. Nothing helps you get over someone like the sight of their skid-marks.

Hosehead

Executive Member
+100 or a used tampon that has skidded over to a corner near the bin which it misssed:sick:

azbob

Honorary Master
+100 or a used tampon that has skidded over to a corner near the bin which it misssed:sick:

I think the story of the time I accidentally grabbed a used panty-liner might be somewhere on this forum. :sick:

ant_man

Expert Member
Oh yes. Nothing like a musky (maybe a little sweaty) smelling onderbroek of someone you like to have a lekker sniff! :D

I wont sniff anyones though. That would be weird.

:p I wouldn't call myself weird, just different.

In the good old days I used to work in hotels, and one of my tasks as Duty Manager was housekeeping.

Let's just say it involved hot guys and their jocks.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
:p I wouldn't call myself weird, just different.

In the good old days I used to work in hotels, and one of my tasks as Duty Manager was housekeeping.

Let's just say it involved hot guys and their jocks.

Ja...can see how that could be a big temptation ... but taking a sniff of a onderbroek when not having seen the guy? ohhhh eh eh! I would have had to stalk him in the lobby or hotel bar for at least a day to check him out ... and then I will consider grabbing his intimate wear out of his basket :)

Tw171

Sadly this link no longer works.

Here's link of the Japanese' vending machines.
There's also quite a lot of celebrity underwear for sale. Fergie, Megan Fox,Farrah Abraham(i don't know if she qualifies), Jenny McCarthy also regularly donates hers to be auctioned off. I read somewhere, though I can't find it now and I don't see anything online about it- so take it with a pinch of salt, that the most expensive celebrity underwear ever sold was that of Nicole Kidman.

Stefanmuller

Expert Member
Ja...can see how that could be a big temptation ... but taking a sniff of a onderbroek when not having seen the guy? ohhhh eh eh! I would have had to stalk him in the lobby or hotel bar for at least a day to check him out ... and then I will consider grabbing his intimate wear out of his basket :)

Lol @ oohhh eh eh! Slap! Seeing the ousie from that ad busting you in the act and giving you a slap with her fly swatter. Only one sniff, is enough!

SirFooK'nG

Executive Member
My wife always teases me to take a sniff of her panties, she will even chuck a worn pair of panties at me... but its not my thing. Just dunno why not? Weird. And I am no way offended by a the aroma of a woman, not by a long chance. Its like the best pheromone ever to turn a man on in my opinion. I just like it at the source.... lol

@Slaughter ... u dirty b@stard ... lol Ever hear about the Fochville Hoerskool back in the day?

Last edited:

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
My wife always teases me to take a sniff of her panties, she will even chuck a worn pair of panties at me... but its not my thing. Just dunno why not? Weird. And I am no way offended by a the aroma of a woman, not by a long chance. Its like the best pheromone ever to turn a man on in my opinion. I just like it at the source.... lol

@Slaughter ... u dirty b@stard ... lol Ever hear about the Fochville Hoerskool back in the day?

Now see why not just try it once. The world won't end. And who knows... you might just enjoy it.

And it could be a way for your missus to get you to try new stuff... maybe she's tired of missionary :D

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Now see why not just try it once. The world won't end. And who knows... you might just enjoy it.

And it could be a way for your missus to get you to try new stuff... maybe she's tired of missionary :D

Or tell her he will sniff hers if she sniffs his? :D

marine1

Honorary Master

Tell her to call me :D