Snot has lost my vote...

MrG

Executive Member
20th June and their promise of launching their first part of business in 2nd Quarter 2006 looks rather impossible. If they do in the next 10 days manage to launch the service, fine... but its not good enough. :mad:

ajak

Expert Member
MrG said:
20th June and their promise of launching their first part of business in 2nd Quarter 2006 looks rather impossible. If they do in the next 10 days manage to launch the service, fine... but its not good enough. :mad:
lekker "blind" voting for the spawn of the devil,and its not even born yet:D :D

swordfish1

Expert Member
when it comes, prices will double! there will be twice as much management to feed!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Ekhaatvensters

Executive Member
So you guys are goign to stick to Telkom?
Im shure most of you wil change you mind quickly if they come out with a even slightly better service.

ajak

Expert Member
I vote for a heavy cold,no snot..just a dry nose, and some weezing(ok i`m gone..no need to shout:D :D

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
i hate a fools choice:p but then i suppose we are fools for allowing this

Lord Anubis

Expert Member
1.Snot don't talk to us!!!!(afterall we are Ten thousand potential customers, so this says something about their tactics to come. ITS AMAZZING THAT THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A REP ON THIS FORUM TO AT LEAST TELL US SOME NEWS)

2. Their staying away from the ICASA hearings killed any hope or faith I may have had, the least that could of happened is that we we would have heard what the future holds or how they plan to roll out services and maybe some teaser prices and cap stuff.

3. Lastly "SNOT" wth name is that..yuck!

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
How does any company that isnt prepared to say what services will be offered, to whom, and when they will be offered, expect to be taken seriously?

They've been licensed for months now and have yet to commit on anything tangible.

Oh yeah - and they're called SNOT ffs!

MaD

Expert Member
I give them the benefit of the doubt, no use making assumptions and accusations about a company that hasn't even started up yet.

Remember, when they do something they have to do it right the FIRST time, or they may go the MyWireless route. Remember that?

Moederloos

Honorary Master
I agree with Mad - for now.

I would sooner stick my head in boiling water than stay with Telkom for a second longer than I need to.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
MaD said:
I give them the benefit of the doubt, no use making assumptions and accusations about a company that hasn't even started up yet.
Give who the benefit of the doubt? They're a non-entity. If they were even slightly serious we would have seen at least an ad campaign by now even if its just for awareness.

This is a company who's supposed to go up against telkom? :eek:

Random717

Expert Member
if we look at Virgin Mobile, they're only starting to advertise the day before they start offering services.. so maybe the SNOT is following the same line of thinking. Admittedly there has been a couple of news stories about Virgin Mobile with some hints at services on offer.
Also is the SNOT building its own fibre backbone or are they hitching onto Telkoms network? perhaps they are waiting for local loop unbundling, or other law changes before making any moves?