so hows your day been? I've had a bad day

furnic

Expert Member
Sigh, hopefully as the sun sets this is the end of a bad 24 hours....

I should make a TV series about the last 24 hours, could call it 24....oh wait!!

So starts with the fact that a new (expensive) camera arrives faulty out the box, sent it back this morning, so no new toy to play with.

My old horny dog must have smelt a dog in heat somewhere, because I don't know how he did it, but he made a big hole in the fence and vanished last night, so he eventually arrives back with his face torn to shreds, he managed to get into what must have been a major dog fight - so we patch him up during the night and get him to the vet this morning.

So back from the vet my wife has to go to the airport, her mom has been diagnosed with cancer, drop her off and go to pick n pay to get some groceries - as I am just about to leave get a phone call to go home, there has been an emergency.

Phone my wife, no its not her, she’s still at the airport, her flight has been delayed for 2 hours.

Get home, turns out my moms cat (she lives next door) for a reason we cant comprehend, decides to go play with my other dogs, which happen to be a rottweiler and a ridgeback. Any how, my mom is in her late 60's with arthritis, but somehow manages I don’t know how, to poll vault over the fence to save the cat, but manages to break her wrist in doing so. The cat somehow survives without a broken neck, has just one leg ripped with all her claws missing - probably stuck in the rottweiler somewhere.

Anyhow get my mom to hospital, go back home, take her cat to the vet and bring my old dog home after surgery.

Get my mom home, her cat back home, go to unpack my earlier shopping and see the car guard assistant must have helped himself to a bag of shopping that is missing.

Sigh...its been a long day, have had worse, but this one comes close!

Now I'm sitting by the phone waiting for a telemarketer to call me and ask how's my day been....

Pooky

Garfield's Teddy
What's your phone number, I know a few tele-marketers.

furnic

Expert Member
nah, sweet dude.
no where near rock bottom, just a bad day!
but shot!
:)

furnic

Expert Member
did you call? you didn't leave a message.

I hear by the way that you have big feet!

Do you know what they say about people with big feet?

They need big shoes!!!!

iDenTiTy

Expert Member
My day has been SH**.

Power cables were stolen/hacked at 01:00 this morning. Eskom said I had to report to a polica station and get insurance pay out...

I explained to them that they stole 48m worth of cable from the main power pole, WHICH WAS NOT IN MY YARD - they duly said it was not their problem.

:mad:

I then lied and said the line was probably live and if a child dies as a result of it, then he'd be manf**cked by policemen, while I sleep with his biatch.

:D

They came 45min later - still, we had no power for 17hrs.. !!!! :mad:

blunomore

Honorary Master
Sorry to hear that, furnic.

I felt down but after I read your tale, my problems seem non-existent.

Hope LOTS of good things happen to you tomorrow !!

P

Picard

Now I'm sitting by the phone waiting for a telemarketer to call me and ask how's my day been....
Tell the telemarketer that you've (I have) also been into cold-calling sales before and that he/she should 'skrik wakker' and get a real job.

wcoetzee

Expert Member
furnic, why is a car guard handling your groceries:confused:
why even give attention to them? what? they going to fight the car thief LOL some of the cant even fight there own grandmother

Kim_Webchick

Expert Member
Oh well I really hope today is much better for you, have a great day and may nothing go wrong today!!!!:) :)