So, I need to meet girls...

supersunbird

Honorary Master
So, I need to meet new people of the female kind. Workplace doesn't offer much potensial. I don't really go out to clubs/bars and I don't know how to chat to the women there anyway.

Someone suggested facebook. Anyone got other ideas?

thedutchman

Expert Member
whats the place in joburg again, aah i cant remember, :D u'll find lots of hot ones on the streets :p

Boodles

Executive Member
Web cams... great way meet (naked) girls and chat a bit.

BTW, i always thought SSB was a female - there we go, learn something new everyday.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Web cams... great way meet (naked) girls and chat a bit.

BTW, i always thought SSB was a female - there we go, learn something new everyday.
Yeah, one learns many thing on MyADSL, oh string Master :p Anyway, what girl would go on about her Bantam bakkie?

I don't want to meet girls from overseas online, althoguht I do have a webcam. I want to meet real local girls, maybe even get a girlfriend out of it.

LancelotSA

Banned
You have to be in their company to meet them and if you don't party (which just leads to drunken unions anyway!) then the only other option is a hobby or sporting pursuit. But of course something that results in you being in their company and not trailing a few kilometres behind them like cycling! :)

Try becoming a regular at your local gym... play social cricket, rugby, soccer (even the 12th social team has a few women lurking)... if you can think of a coed sport even better....

Fern9do

Expert Member
Weddings and houseparty's are for me the best place to meet girls.
Ask your friends to set you up with some of their single friends.
Goodluck.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
You have to be in their company to meet them and if you don't party (which just leads to drunken unions anyway!) then the only other option is a hobby or sporting pursuit. But of course something that results in you being in their company and not trailing a few kilometres behind them like cycling! :)

Try becoming a regular at your local gym... play social cricket, rugby, soccer (even the 12th social team has a few women lurking)... if you can think of a coed sport even better....
Sounds expensive.

Boodles

Executive Member
Yep, on the same lines as Lancelot, meeting girls at parties, events, sporting events, family friends, join a tennis club or golf or something. Become active and do outdoor things. Goto wine evenings, book evenings, coffee jams etc.. and so on and so on....

MrG

Executive Member
Goodluck.
well well.. firstly it would suck if the friends you have do not actually know any single people due to the fact that the guys always only hang with the guys.

Secondly yes to the previous posts.. Clubs etc are not the best place to meet people I don't think. Just the places to have fun.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Goodluck.
For some reason I those things are not happening anymore in my life. And all the setups have always not been matches, more like disasters.

Fern9do

Expert Member
I meant female friends. Female friends have a lot of girlfriends(as they call them) so there should be one or two single ones.
Im also not into clubbing and for me house partys are the best way.
You could also try online dating sites.

oober

Expert Member
So, I need to meet new people of the female kind. Workplace doesn't offer much potensial. I don't really go out to clubs/bars and I don't know how to chat to the women there anyway.

Someone suggested facebook. Anyone got other ideas?
Hehe pretty much in the same boat. But I might be going overseas next year so I don't really want to start something and then drop it...

There are singles clubs out there too but I suppose we are not that desperate yet hey?

P

Picard

The church is still the best place to meet decent girls that are not screw-ups.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fern9do

Expert Member
Okay.then online dating is your best bet. Just make sure to ask for a picture BEFORE meeting anyone:)

Fern9do

Expert Member
Good suggestion Picard. Alot of the church going type guys i know met their wifes at the church.