So, I need to meet girls...

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Internet dating hardly ever works. The stories you hear about are few and far between.

Nokkie

Executive Member
Who in their right mind wants to sleep with prostitutes anyway?

All this for 5min pleasure then u sit with sicknesses the rest of your life.

iDenTiTy

Expert Member
@ SSB...

Try this.

When you go to places (anywhere - shopping, sport etc.), when a woman looks at you, and you see her doing that, smile.

It is a subtle way of saying "Wassup b***ch, how you 'doin)

Ok, so the last part was a bit of a joke, but the smile part will one day work.

Check this out.

To all the ladies on the forum:

If you were looking for a guy, would you be more interested in the ones that smile at you? (Forget about the Porsche behind him - just him...)

:)

supersunbird

Honorary Master
If you go out to have fun you will be people automatically and increase the chances of meeting the girl you are looking for. I say again. Go to school/college/uni/work etc and come back to watch TV, you probably wont meet anybody interesting.
Well, there is mos my problem now. Thats why I asked the question. I don't see or know of any "fun" things to do.

Not doing the old going out/fun things with my friends anymore, since the fight caused by the dumn druggie women...

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Ha. You know how many girls smile? Many. This is often misinterpreted by guys as "girls liking them", when they're just being friendly. It's natural for people to smile. Moet nie jouself vasloop nie!

iDenTiTy

Expert Member
That's the thing. Smiling always works.

It lets you know that she thinks * uhglhctfgglhgfejhagvfljg * - and that's when you pounce..

Thing is, I fear that when men finally know what women want, it could cause a fracture in the Space-Time continuum.

We all know what happens then...

Once she smiles back, go up to her and talk (just talk, no not about how many you benched). Sooner rather than later, you will find that girl that offers her number, then who know what happens next...

Ask how your parents met. Very often it is somewhat by chance that the best things in life happen...

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Who in their right mind wants to sleep with prostitutes anyway?

All this for 5min pleasure then u sit with sicknesses the rest of your life.
Who said anything about a prostitute? Something weighing on your mind? Huh? Huh? :eek: :p :rolleyes:

Turiko

Banned
Internet dating hardly ever works. The stories you hear about are few and far between.
It worked for me, however I was very nearly conned out of a lot of cash in the process before, thank goodness I met Mrs. Right!

Now that I am comfortable with women I find that a lot of my problem in the early days was insecurity and a fear of rejection. That's all it was. If you can overcome those things you will probably get a nice gf like this.

Last edited:

iDenTiTy

Expert Member
It worked for me, however I was very nearly conned out of a lot of cash in the process before, thank goodness I met Mrs. Right!

Now that I am comfortable with women I find that a lot of my problem in the early days was insecurity and a fear of rejection. That's all it was. If you can overcome those things you will probably get a nice gf like this.
Thats 90% of the problem with us guys...

Waaib

Executive Member
What do you mean by party because as ive stated before and you just did it ends up being hectic loud music at most places where you go and yes people tend to just be drunk there and thats about it.
The one I went to was at a restaurant in 4ways JHB. I started at about 7pm and went on till the place closed. There was a dance floor but that was far inside the place. I think it is/was called The Brass Monkey.

At the party I went to there where certainly folks there who just got smashed. The group of colleagues I went with didn't have too many drinks (probably 'cos the boss was there). 4 of us went, all got numbers of girls and had follow up meetings/dates. 1 guy actually dated a girl for about a year after that event.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
:rolleyes::p

O crap! wrong post sorry their was a stupid thread that was similar :sick:

it was nasty
Thats why I made this thread, if I wanted to have a prozzie I'd just look at those ads in the classifieds, no thread needed.

iDenTiTy

Expert Member
Ja.

Chicks SEEM to like that fag Brad Pitt.

We should capture him, and study his "body language" and stuff like that...

:D

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Don't have a confidence problem. But really also don't have much to say to a women either :eek:

iDenTiTy

Expert Member
Don't have a confidence problem. But really also don't have much to say to a women either :eek:
It'll come.

I think chicks just like to chat about anything... (not packages though).

Start with something funny, make sure she thinks that you think, she's the most awesome thing that has ever happened since the creation of the transistor..

Sounds lame, but It normally works... (at least I find it does).

MrG

Executive Member
Thats 90% of the problem with us guys...
agreed

The one I went to was at a restaurant in 4ways JHB. I started at about 7pm and went on till the place closed. There was a dance floor but that was far inside the place. I think it is/was called The Brass Monkey.

At the party I went to there where certainly folks there who just got smashed. The group of colleagues I went with didn't have too many drinks (probably 'cos the boss was there). 4 of us went, all got numbers of girls and had follow up meetings/dates. 1 guy actually dated a girl for about a year after that event.
Thats very cool. Sounds like a more "decent" place.

ye they judge your confidance level in the first 10sec :(
Isnt everyone at their worst the first 10 seconds?

Ha. You know how many girls smile? Many. This is often misinterpreted by guys as "girls liking them", when they're just being friendly. It's natural for people to smile. Moet nie jouself vasloop nie!
So what would you read as a like then?

Last edited: