So, I need to meet girls...

wizdumb

Expert Member
according to david deangelo, from double your dating (i used to get his newsletters...i wonder why they stopped??) once you meet a girl you must use the cocky and funny routine...

...but places to meet nice girls would be at a social club, or something like action cricket or exercise club, or the carwash or even the library (although the last one might take a while)

maybe even tag-along with your friends, as most ppl i know, i met through friends

Nocturnity

Expert Member
I have no words.

:D
What? She is an incredible person! Sometimes people just don't work together. That doesn't mean that either of the two are "bad". Just means that there are personality differences that cause an unhealthy environment for a relationship. I'm not in the habit of shooting down my past girlfriends. They all have their faults, sure, but then, there was a reason I dated them in the first place.

P.S. I can be quite sarcastic at times, so if you're referring to any of my previous posts about women, I probably come across as a female-hating, testosterone-driven lout. I just like to ruffle a few feathers from time-to-time. ;)

adelp

Expert Member
That place is called Presleys, and it's cheap you do not have to pay the girls:)

Turiko

Banned
Ja I was wondering when people would mention Preslies..... Oh my butt kicking GREATNESS...

supersunbird

Honorary Master
I don't think I want to go to Presleys all alone :/ . It's not that far from me.

wizdumb

Expert Member
presleys...lol....been there 3x in my life, and hooked up 4x there...and one was almost double my age...

....haven't been since my college days though

MrG

Executive Member
I don't think I want to go to Presleys all alone :/ . It's not that far from me.
Ive never been there myself. Actually mentiond that to two of my female friends and they said I should go with them sometime.. should be interesting.

MrG

Executive Member
presleys...lol....been there 3x in my life, and hooked up 4x there...and one was almost double my age...

....haven't been since my college days though
holy ****! Sorry, first time I attempted to swear on this forum but that is like eish. Good and bad in the same sentence on so many levels.

adelp

Expert Member
In lynnwood but when your really lonely there is one in Boksburg to. Any cheap kind you like. older, young, a bit fris. skinny, boys.;)