So my iPad2 is Jail broken App searching

hornbill81

So I did the jail break on my iPad 2 today... why you may ask? Because I wanted to know what the fuss was about and because I can.

So anybody else done theirs yet and have you found anything cool that makes using the ipad better?

I am still playing around but noticed the one thing I need to do is add some sources, however work is blocking me out of any site I attempt to go onto. Suggestions here would also be great.

Happy jail breaking!

baskill

The best customisation app I found for the iPad so far is FolderEnhancer.

It allows you to remove the 12 app per folder limitation scrolling like the home screen for folders with lots of apps inside; you can add folders within folders; close folder once application has launched.

hornbill81

So played around a bit last night, themes with winterboard are interesting, I am not a theme guy but I know people who are. works pretty well except your heart will skip a beat the first time you re-spring and it looks like it just hung.

MxTube is a good one for the youtube people who want to watch stuff offline.

Otherwise I have not stumbled on anything awesome yet.

yaeger

Installous is awesome, I get to "try" an app before purchasing it. I have spent about $50 on cr@p apps so this way, I get to test then purchase.