So now that you've got a Iphone 4..Are you happy with it?

Yarik11

Yup, very happy.

Love the design, screen is amazing, much improved camera, better battery life... And no issues with dropped calls or faulty proximity sensor :D

schpat

Very Happy.

It's not my first smartphone but it's better than the rest. Just so simple, everything simply works!

Acydebyte

Yes, Very happy with it.

My wife has a 3Gs and when i look at her screen i feel like my eyes have gone fuzzy, the screen itself is absolutely amazing.. LED Flash makes a huge difference for nightime pics... HD recording is also very very good.

Design is also brilliant.. has a very nice feel in my hands....

Troycle

Speaking of Steve Jobs - “He’s like a God who knows what we want.”
How can a person not be happy with their new iPhone 4? What blasphemy!

Keeper

Honorary Master
My wife has a 3Gs and when i look at her screen i feel like my eyes have gone fuzzy

wow, that does sound pretty good

the 3G's screen is pretty near perfect to me though, so this must really be something else

DuCy

Yes, Very happy with it.

My wife has a 3Gs and when i look at her screen i feel like my eyes have gone fuzzy, the screen itself is absolutely amazing.. LED Flash makes a huge difference for nightime pics... HD recording is also very very good.

Design is also brilliant.. has a very nice feel in my hands....

Same here i still have iPhone 3GS, the quality of the iPhone 4 screen is so so amazing

Acydebyte

wow, that does sound pretty good

the 3G's screen is pretty near perfect to me though, so this must really be something else

And the scary thing i am not exaggerating at all, hold the 2 next to each other and you will be astounded.....

KSINGH

Executive Member
i checked the iPhone 4 demo phone in Brooklyn today. the unit seemed very dull, including the metal band. was it possibly due to too many filthy hands on it?

Anony-mousse

Expert Member
and suddenly my 3G feels so vintage, looking at the screen after being on the iPhone 4 makes it look like one of the first Nokia colour screens.

The camera is fantastic for a phone, both still and video. I love the iPhone 4 more than any other phone... it is simply the best.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
I was on the verge of getting i4 but then I saw an HTC Desire running Froyo yesterday - now I'm back to square one!:confused::erm:

Synaesthesia

Executive Member
I was on the verge of getting i4 but then I saw an HTC Desire running Froyo yesterday - now I'm back to square one!:confused::erm:

Check out an HTC desire outside, the AMOLED is inferior to LCD outside. However Samsung Galaxy S really has a display that competes with the iPhone 4. I still prefer iOS over Android, that's a personal thing. They're actually both good.

Le^stat

I'm still trying to hold myself back from getting a iphone 4...:wtf:

nhanekom

I had the 1st generation iphone since it came out and upgraded to the 4 now. Extremely happy!

Waaib

Executive Member
Changed from BB Bold to iPhone4. the iPhone is a fantastic phone. Apps Store really makes it fantastic!. Really happy.

Getting used to the email app has been the biggest change from the BB. Took a few days but now all good. Do miss BBMessenger.