So what does your Kit consist of? (Man Bag)

Shaun108

Executive Member
Laptop, charger, powerbanks, spare cellphone/simcards, hunting knife, snub-nosed .38, extra clip, opiates, benzodiazepines, antibiotics, OHS first-aid kit, spare keys, parker pen with spare refills, leatherman, lip balm, hand sanitiser, rubber gloves, syringes and hypodermic needles, cigarettes, hip flask filled with brandy, few thousand in cash... few other small bits and bobs as well.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Laptop, charger, powerbanks, spare cellphone/simcards, hunting knife, snub-nosed .38, extra clip, opiates, benzodiazepines, antibiotics, OHS first-aid kit, spare keys, parker pen with spare refills, leatherman, lip balm, hand sanitiser, rubber gloves, syringes and hypodermic needles, cigarettes, hip flask filled with brandy, few thousand in cash... few other small bits and bobs as well.
That's not mildly disconcerting... :unsure:

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
Damn, some of you are living on the edge. Whom of you would like to go for a walk with me through one of the streets of Delft?

Medres

Flash drives
Phone cables
Power bank
Wallet
Card holder
Knife
Leatherman
Pry tool
Two phones
Headphones
Pens
Notebook
ID
Passport
Smokes
Lighter
Office keys
House keys
Glasses
Pain meds
Kindle
Sticky notepad

copacetic

King of the Hippies
Two bags of grass, 75 pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls.

And my laptop.

Kosmik

Honorary Master
Work Travel

- Laptop
- Business Cards
- 20000mah power bank
- LTE dongle
- Chargers
- 5 Port GB switch
- Network cable x 2
- My logitech dual lazer mouse ( now 11 years old but still love it )
- USB cable
- Pens
- Scribble Notebook

Personal travel

- mainly toiletries
- cutthroat ( I believe I can't take this in my hand luggage waaaaah )

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
Two bags of grass, 75 pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls.

And my laptop.
I'm on my way!