So, wot's uhh the deal Cybersmart?

Rustum

Expert Member
R15/Gig top-ups from Afrihost!

Cybersmart, are you going to give your customers some sweets?

Keeper

Honorary Master
nope......

don't expect anything from Cybersmart, iBurst, neotel or 3G on vodacom AND MTN.

Rustum

Expert Member
That sucks hairy hippo nuts...

Tjoker, I don't get the joke. Help me please...

J25

There are *coughcon* *firmedcough* rumours that Cybersmart are offering uncapped 384 + line rental for R519.

Keeper

Honorary Master
There are *coughcon* *firmedcough* rumours that Cybersmart are offering uncapped 384 + line rental for R519.
haha where?!

I haven't seen any "384 Uncapped for R519 including Line Rental" threads pop up recently :p

Rustum

Expert Member
Oh, right, that nightrider stuff...

I just wanna know, like R189/3Gig? That's like 63 rond per gig. I know it's cheaper than iBurst, but come on, look at Afrihost...

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
yes but who surfs at 2 o'clock in the morning? :p
I use afrihost for normal time, all the rest gets queued up for late night.

18 gigs, R300 bucks, finnish clar.

by next year i'll be pushing 20gigs.

K3NS31

Expert Member
unshaped? Any offers on unshaped, low-latency 4Mb/s for less than R47/Gig (excluding Night rider etc. savings)
Cos if so, then I'm listening, otherwise, I'm afraid I have to stick with Cybersmart.

shawn_T

I phoned them in October to ask when they will be dropping their prices and the guy said beginning of November. I also mentioned that I want to cancel my service if it's not going to drop because they claim to be the cheapest provider, but far from it, I was promised new prices will kick in November.... it has, they are now more expensive :mad:

And I also pay for local bandwidth from them, for the past 7 months, but that never works, every time I try to switch to local only nothing works, can't browse any local site, can't even ping out, zero nada nothing zilch...

also paying for that night rider crap and never browse during those times, and to cancel that you have to pay R200, what the hell for????

sand_man

Honorary Master
As of 1st December I have a 25gig account with Cybersmart at R690 or R27-40 per gig. If used in the nightrider time slot that equates to 125gig @ R5-52gig...

sand_man

Honorary Master
Not a rumour, fact. I have just made an application for this package. Waiting for the circuit from Hellkom then we A for away...