So, you get to Heaven...and you and the rest still are what you are.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
Your logic is deranged - seriously deranged.
haha
Firstly I speak hypothetically and dont believe in the satan/god relationship, which makes for an excellent fantasy epic.
Id only be deranged if I do.

By the way who here has read Dante's Inferno?

saturnz

Honorary Master
So you have a theory why threads are getting locked?

Lets hear it.
your thread was locked, I predicted another thread would be locked after you made a posted, and then 3 posts later it was locked

so you figure it out, since you are such an expert at figuring Islam out, this shouldn't be difficult

Shaun108

Executive Member
This arguing needs to stop. Either israel or palestine needs to start using nukes and wipe either/both of them out.

Prawnapple

Expert Member
your thread was locked, I predicted another thread would be locked after you made a posted, and then 3 posts later it was locked

so you figure it out, since you are such an expert at figuring Islam out, this shouldn't be difficult
Not much to figure out, is there? It's just another fairy-tale religion, alongside Christianity, just more dangerous.

saturnz

Honorary Master
Not much to figure out, is there? It's just another fairy-tale religion, alongside Christianity, just more dangerous.
which ideology do you subscribe to?

edit:

in my view there is the way things are objectively, and there are our own perceptions (subjective)

you have to determine what this objective view on things is first, and then compare it to perceptions to see which fits closest

Last edited:

Prawnapple

Expert Member
which ideology do you subscribe to?

you have to determine what this objective view on things is first, and then compare it to perceptions to see which fits closest
I'm an agnostic atheist.

That certainly seems fair.

saturnz

Honorary Master
I'm an agnostic atheist.
whatever that means...

so I will try this only once with you, and then I will no longer give you the benefit of the doubt

this is as basic as I think it gets, I am not sure how else to reduce this more simply, but nevertheless here goes

do you agree that something is, and therefore nothing is not

Prawnapple

Expert Member
whatever that means...

so I will try this only once with you, and then I will no longer give you the benefit of the doubt

this is as basic as I think it gets, I am not sure how else to reduce this more simply, but nevertheless here goes

whatever that means...
Agnostic atheism is a philosophical position that encompasses both atheism and agnosticism. Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not hold a belief in the existence of any deity and agnostic because they claim that the existence of a deity is either unknowable in principle or currently unknown in fact.

Define, "something" and "nothing". If we can agree on a definition, I can answer your question.

Ponderer

Expert Member
whatever that means...
Agnostic atheism is a philosophical position that encompasses both atheism and agnosticism. Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not hold a belief in the existence of any deity and agnostic because they claim that the existence of a deity is either unknowable in principle or currently unknown in fact.

Define, "something" and "nothing". If we can agree on a definition, I can answer your question.
You can't be an Atheist and be Agnostic.
Which one of the two are you.

saturnz

Honorary Master
as I said, I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible

nothing is the absence of everything

something is a thing, in my own words its everything except nothing

Prawnapple

Expert Member
as I said, I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible

nothing is the absence of everything

something is a thing, in my own words its everything except nothing
I've never known "nothing" and I don't think any human being can ever say to know "nothing". We've all ever only known "something".