So, you get to Heaven...and you and the rest still are what you are.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Oh please, I can get more definitions than you. For education purposes, my search term was "arachnophobia definition".

extreme or irrational fear of spiders

arachnophobia. If you suffer from arachnophobia, you have a paralyzing fear of spiders. Your arachnophobia might make you too terrified to venture into ...

Arachnophobia: An abnormal and persistent fear of spiders. Sufferers from arachnophobia experience undue anxiety, even though they realize that the risk of ...

Arachnophobia definition, an abnormal or pathological fear of spiders. See more.

Arachnophobia is the unreasonable fear of spiders and other arachnids such as scorpions.

Arachnophobia, the irrational fear of spiders, is one of the most common types of phobias.

arachnophobia definition: nounAn abnormal fear of spiders.

Etc etc

Now, I await your citations that most people do not have a (non phobic) fear of spiders.

But, more importantly, do you fear spiders, and if you do, do you worship them?

saturnz

Honorary Master
Now, I await your citations that most people do not have a (non phobic) fear of spiders.
and where does it say a fear of spiders is not arachnophobia?

I gave the definition of fear, the prefixes which you have highlighted such as paralyzing fear is just a description of the fear, since fear can take on many forms, as described in its definition which I provided.

Splinter

Honorary Master
and where does it say a fear of spiders is not arachnophobia?

I gave the definition of fear, the prefixes which you have highlighted such as paralyzing fear is just a description of the fear, since fear can take on many forms, as described in its definition which I provided.
I tell you, the squirming you do is everyday comedic entertainment :)

So, we can all take it then that your refusal to state whether you fear spiders, is because you know that this will highlight that your statement of opinion (that we worship what we fear) was incorrect. And maybe even false.

Splinter

Honorary Master
If you're really going to be so petty about such a silly "mistake" then by all mean, go for it.
I've said this before, but this is what saturnz lives for. An honest error in a definition or wording, and he munches on it like a bergie finding a burger in a trash can :)

saturnz

Honorary Master
I tell you, the squirming you do is everyday comedic entertainment :)

So, we can all take it then that your refusal to state whether you fear spiders, is because you know that this will highlight that your statement of opinion (that we worship what we fear) was incorrect. And maybe even false.

I'm not entertaining questions which make no sense, most people do not fear spiders, the stats clearly suggest otherwise

it is your opinion that led you to ask a question which makes no sense, since it does not account for the facts

Splinter

Honorary Master
I'm not entertaining questions which make no sense, most people do not fear spiders, the stats clearly suggest otherwise

it is your opinion that led you to ask a question which makes no sense, since it does not account for the facts
The stats do not clearly suggest otherwise, as you haven't shown any such thing. And again , we are not talking about arachnophobia.

And for someone who is refusing to entertain a simple yes/no answer, you have entertained with a lot of responses as to why you will not entertain :whistling: :ROFL:

Are you not scared of anything then?

saturnz

Honorary Master
The stats do not clearly suggest otherwise, as you haven't shown any such thing. And again , we are not talking about arachnophobia.
I don't know what you are talking about, but I am definitely talking about a fear of spiders, otherwise known as arachnophobia

FrankCastle

Executive Member
your thread was locked, I predicted another thread would be locked after you made a posted, and then 3 posts later it was locked

so you figure it out, since you are such an expert at figuring Islam out, this shouldn't be difficult
Do you know something I dont?

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Fanatics having a hard time defending the honour of their deity is what's behind the threads getting locked.

Just not up to the challenge of scrutiny, ....... and the horrific thought that there is no such thing as the raunchy rewards in one of the seven reserved heavens.

Splinter

Honorary Master
I don't know what you are talking about, but I am definitely talking about a fear of spiders, otherwise known as arachnophobia
Seeing as it's Friday afternoon...

So, to sum up, according to you, any and all fear of spiders is arachnophobia.

saturnz

Honorary Master
Seeing as it's Friday afternoon...

So, to sum up, according to you, any and all fear of spiders is arachnophobia.
I provided references which clearly stated that a fear of spiders is called arachnophobia

I don't recall ever saying "any and all fear of spiders is arachnophobia"

this is all in your imagination

Splinter

Honorary Master
I provided references which clearly stated that a fear of spiders is called arachnophobia

I don't recall ever saying "any and all fear of spiders is arachnophobia"

this is all in your imagination
Sorry, that's exactly what you are saying.

Unless you can tell what fear of spiders is not arachnophobia, it's case closed.

Splinter

Honorary Master
you opened the case, not me
Ok, so any fear of spiders is arachnophobia, according to you. I would still like to know if there is anything else you are afraid of, so we can test your statement that we worship what we fear.

saturnz

Honorary Master
Ok, so any fear of spiders is arachnophobia, according to you.
I don't recall saying this, you are welcome to quote the post where I said this.

I have posted references stating what a fear of spiders is called.