So, you get to Heaven...and you and the rest still are what you are.

Splinter

Honorary Master
I don't recall saying this, you are welcome to quote the post where I said this.

I have posted references stating what a fear of spiders is called.
Yes. A fear is fear. Therefore any fear of spiders is arachnophobia, according to you. You haven't qualified what type if fear is not applicable.

But, we digress.

I would still like to know if there is anything else you are afraid of, so we can test your statement that we worship what we fear.

Splinter

Honorary Master
I provided a reference for the definition of fear
Indeed. And what other kind of fear is there then, physiologically speaking?.

But....

I would still like to know if there is anything else you are afraid of, so we can test your statement that we worship what we fear.

saturnz

Honorary Master
Indeed. And what other kind of fear is there then, physiologically speaking?.

But....

what you like to know is irrelevant, this spider issue is just another in a series of issues, it doesn't make me want to engage you, one would think with all the knowledge that you want to share, you would at the very least know this

Splinter

Honorary Master
what you like to know is irrelevant, this spider issue is just another in a series of issues, it doesn't make me want to engage you, one would think with all the knowledge that you want to share, you would at the very least know this
But, with my knowledge, I know that while you say you don't want to engage with me, you carry on doing so.

And it's funny how you don't want to engage when clearly backed into a corner.

But...

Polymathic

Honorary Master
The spiritual body encompasses all aspects, it is not subject to the current state of creation which falls under the curse but belongs to a new heaven and a new earth. The physical and metaphysical dynamics will be different and incorruptible.
So there's currently an alternative earth with every single Christian who has ever died? Where do the non Christians go?

saturnz

Honorary Master
But, with my knowledge, I know that while you say you don't want to engage with me, you carry on doing so.

And it's funny how you don't want to engage when clearly backed into a corner.
I'm not the one trying to argue a fear of spiders is not arachnophobia

Splinter

Honorary Master
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

But...

PS - good going on the not engaging with me anymore.

Splinter

Honorary Master
But actually, you are the one doing so!

I said earlier you were claiming that all fear of spiders is arachnophobia.

You denied this.

Ergo you support a position that there is a fear of spiders that is not arachnophobia. ;)

saturnz

Honorary Master
But actually, you are the one doing so!

I said earlier you were claiming that all fear of spiders is arachnophobia.

You denied this.

Ergo you support a position that there is a fear of spiders that is not arachnophobia. ;)
you are really trying very very hard

you are the one that brought up the fear of spiders, not me

I don't support a position, but arachnophobia is the fear of spiders, as provided by the reference, its not something I made up from thin air.

Splinter

Honorary Master
you are really trying very very hard

you are the one that brought up the fear of spiders, not me

I don't support a position, but arachnophobia is the fear of spiders, as provided by the reference, its not something I made up from thin air.

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

But...

saturnz

Honorary Master
:sleep::sleep::sleep:

But...

you can test it all on your own, you don't need my co-operation

and I repeat, what you like to know is of no importance to me

Splinter

Honorary Master
you can test it all on your own, you don't need my co-operation

and I repeat, what you like to know is of no importance to me
But yet you keep on responding :)

So...

Edit: hometime!

Arksun

Expert Member
@Ponderer I'm trying this again.

Then tell me what it is that I am too dense to understand.
Be specific.
Unless of course you are to dense to do so - that you are just mindlessly yapping away from the sidelines.
Bloody hell, you forget already what was talked about?

Bottom line is that god loves satan in his employ even though he denies it.
or
God needs satan more than satan needs him.
You said his logic was deranged. I asked you why. You said triumphantly "because it doesnt make sense".

You're free to elaborate on that now.

Ponderer

Expert Member
@Ponderer I'm trying this again.

Bloody hell, you forget already what was talked about?

You said his logic was deranged. I asked you why. You said triumphantly "because it doesnt make sense".

You're free to elaborate on that now.
Then tell me what it is that I am too dense to understand.
Be specific.
Unless of course you are to dense to do so - that you are just mindlessly yapping away from the sidelines.
As am I.

John_Phoenix

I have 2 questions.

1. What is the currency in Heaven?
2. Can I sponsor the Arch Angel Gabriel a Vida Coffee, so we could chat about a few things? Alternatively, is Metatron or Shiva available?

Why not speak to the light itself? It might be slightly busy... You know running the show...

Last edited: