Solitary exercise during lockdown?

The_Hobbit

Honorary Master
Sooooooo wish I had a Switch :D ;) :p
I just got one... man, the titles are pricy on this thing. Not to mention the console. It's a sweet gadget tho... especially after modding and loading all my fav emulators and old skool titles.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
I just got one... man, the titles are pricy on this thing. Not to mention the console. It's a sweet gadget tho... especially after modding and loading all my fav emulators and old skool titles.
Sounds cool Man, a bit pricey, but I'm sure well worth it :)

smc

The problem with entirely banning people from walking the dog, jogging or whatever, is they will then go to the supermarket just to get out of the house. Which is a lot more dangerous that just letting them out into the open air. It's called the law of unintended consequences.That's why the UK allows 1 hour per day.

John_Phoenix

Expert Member
Exercise at home.

Making a mess, and those hips don't lie. He runs like a b*tch.

Better off doing some pushups, chinups and leg raises. And if you're feeling particularly saucy, grab a bucket, fill it with random crap and do some goblet squats.

The_Hobbit

Honorary Master
Making a mess, and those hips don't lie. He runs like a b*tch.

Better off doing some pushups, chinups and leg raises. And if you're feeling particularly saucy, grab a bucket, fill it with random crap and do some goblet squats.
Talk is cheap John Phoenix.
Post your 30 minute HIT workout vid. :ROFL:

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
So says Mkhize.

Wait for the Security Cluster briefing at 10:00 to say otherwise. This government does tend to thrive on contradictory messages...

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
So says Mkhize.

Wait for the Security Cluster briefing at 10:00 to say otherwise. This government does tend to thrive on contradictory messages...

100% this actually..

Wait for the Security Cluster, and also if things are even vaguely grey avoid doing them as much as possible... your interpretation is very likely not going to be the same as some cops interpretation (if he is even aware of it)