Some Reasons Why South Africa is Destined for Black Obscurity

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
'Some Reasons Why South Africa is Destined for Black Obscurity - from a Black Man's Perspective'

It is interesting to see how the fees must fall movement has evolved into a black vs white issue.
Who would have guessed? Chuckle..

It is clear to most rational black minds that the issues we are experiencing are largely due to an obscenely fat black ANC party, who has neglected their duty to help spur black economic growth, and not create an improved black program for assisting poor black students attending higher educational institutions & maintain a commitment to the cultivation of a viable black trade school alternative.

Instead it should seem that the real issue of black economic disadvantage has been aggravated by an inept black government, a government that has also created a growing and misdirected sense of black frustration and black entitlement by struggling black students.

Yes, I am laughing...why you might ask?

The tale of the tape in SA clearly shows that any issue that lacks justification ends up in the race-card-bucket. It is the 'get out of jail free card' for any frustrated blacks to distract us from the harsh truth of the real black issues.
Since this student issue has spiraled into unproductive black vs white rhetoric again, I will continue to play along on this heavy handed black/white theme.

The million rand question we need to ask our black minds is - why do the students seem to be focusing their frustration on 'whites' and 'white institutions' when it really is an issue only 'blacks' can solve?

Possible Reasons why Students Feel this is a Black vs White Issue:

They were taught in school that ancient black civilizations started the first university, but they can't find it on google map, since google is white owned, the whites clearly have blocked it. Eish.

They are confused because their parents told them they were in Africa first, but their government denies that homo naledi has any connection to modern black Africans, so their minds detect an imbalance in the force. Who were the real indigenous inhabitants of Southern Africa ...blacks with great memories carrying thousands of years of rich black history in their heads, while lugging telescopes around, or long-legged walking monkeys? (Okay, you must admit this is kind of funny)

Now that the Student's minds are free from apartheid shackles, they should be able to actually 'think' clearly - how is it that caucasians descended from early hominids in Africa? If they did then blacks had the chance by now to be superior in many ways, but instead modern white civilization is kicking our proverbial black ass economically, culturally, technologically - **** this is humiliating that our own descendants returned to Africa to show us how to be 'civilized'...and then as a defensive mechanism to maintain our black dignity let's resist adjusting to modern concepts just for the principle of it! Oh, and while we are at it, we will embrace using all the modern world tools, but conveniently forget to build any strong modern black institutions that we can ourselves hold up proudly. Instead we dedicate our lives to marginalizing another race/culture instead of nurturing our own identities and ability to develop & self-sustain.

Another possible reason? The Students hate whites so much, they will find any excuse to blame them. So this is driven by hate for whites - clearly then it's a black issue. So we embarrass ourselves by always comparing ourselves to a small white minority, and are obsessed with what they do or think...losing our core African values & identity in the process. While we are in this trance and tearing down other races/cultures, we conveniently forget about the fifty million struggling blacks who desperately need our black-ass corrupt and inept government to get their act together (after decades) to prove their worth....oops, now it's too late and our black country is an embarrassing pig-sty of wretched filth and incompetence. Furthermore, statistics show that in twenty years almost 90% of minority owned wealth will physically reside outside of SA, and the bulk of the remaining wealth will be owned by a very small black-minority elite, who by the way all were (or are) affiliated with the ANC, and who also will send all their children to overseas educational institutions....while they still point blame at a dwindling minority sector for all black ails. So who's issue is this - a black issue of course!

Could there be a chance that the Students feel 'forced' to go to university by a twisted western society where higher education appears to be a form of mental enslavement. They just don't feel they need to be there, and voicing their hate for minorities is a convenient outlet. If this is the case, please leave quietly, and stop disrupting the other dedicated students.

Could it be that the Students want to use the #feesmustfall movement to help justify eliminating any remnant of white institutions, and rebuild it the 'black' way. The Students potentially have already made plans to build 'Black Universities' that offer a 'Black Education', and are not built on a colonialist premise. In other words, the universities have free everything, they have one building where they actually have money presses that constantly print one thousand Rand notes that help fund the institution. They do not need to promote careers to their students since any type of job or career is considered 'too white' and part of the lingering tentacles of colonialism that create false expectations that jobs and skills are necessary to earn a living. The students could sit in groups, sing songs and smoke nyope to celebrate their 'higher education' and talk about the common threads that draw them together as an African Diaspora. The catch with this is there will be a 30 year wait for these 'higher' black educational facilities to be built ...while another few generations of 'uplifted lives' slip away silently into black-induced poverty coma.

Maybe black students already have a backlog of black teachers and black universities ready to transition in as the new educational vehicles in South Africa, the moment all the white universities are closed down. They apparently expect a seamless transition as the black professors prepare to weave black conciousness into academics, in a way never seen before. Every concept will be related back to an African theme, and the ancient African civilizations that invented telescopes, laptops and built universities, will be resurrected as the new truth. Math, Science will not be needed. New computer languages will be invented that are unquestionably African...but none will actually be used for useful application programming. If this is the case - let that transition begin!

Delusions of grandeur appear to have blinded the Students to the ludicrous nature of their actions. They should try working as a television repairman for a year to get a reality check, or has it been beaten into them that any form of manual labour is a colonial conspiracy to enslave them, and therefore they tune out the fact that sometimes you have to really work for a living.

To those who are wondering why I am emphasizing black vs white in this post to such a degree - it's to help make my point that dividing thoughts & opinions, schools, politics etc into black vs white is pure rhetoric and just laziness, and speaks volumes to the fact that our black students are misguided and heading down a course of certain obscurity, should we allow them to wildly blame race for their issues when it should be aimed at the incompetency of our ANC Government.

To those who are wondering why I am also wallowing in the past (early hominids), it's to prove the point that our Students have been fed crap about their pasts, and it is shaping their actions and attitudes towards their futures. The concept of 'relative points of view' escapes them, because they are truly the mentally enslaved, and not the 'born frees' as some claim.

To those of you who wonder why a black man is showing so much frustration and disdain for the actions (and inactions) of his own people, it's because I love my country, my people, and I want the best for us....I fear for the direction we are taking due to throngs of misinformation.

I also believe that before black South Africans can respect others, they need to respect themselves, and right now if you look at the way our government treats us, it's clear we don't have respect for ourselves.

The black students have opened our eyes to the deep miseducation of our youth. This is a cavernous problem that we must claw our way out of, or our fate as a third world country is sealed.

Our challenges as a black South Africa are undoubtedly 'black issues', and we are the ones that must fix them. I am so ****ing tired of my people not taking responsibility for themselves.

My last word on this is important , because it forces me off my soap box - it so happens that my son is one of the protesting students...I have tried, believe me, but he will not listen to his father...

Pray for my son, pray for our students, pray for our balanced perspective as a country.

Hamba Kahle!

Menzi Solomon Shange
https://www.facebook.com/MenziDream/posts/628337204014385

BBSA

Honorary Master
They were taught in school that ancient black civilizations started the first university, but they can't find it on google map, since google is white owned, the whites clearly have blocked it.
Citation needed

Segg

Expert Member
Cambridge and Oxford were created by an ancient black civilisation?
Before their founding, there were North African Universities, but they were subsequently destroyed as institutions, some structures still remain though. They were built during the times of the trade routes between Africa and the Middle East, can't remember why they collapsed though

Knyro

PhD in Everything
Cambridge and Oxford were created by an ancient black civilisation?
There were many institutions of higher learning from civilisations around the world that pre-date Oxford and Cambridge by centuries. However the modern university system as we know it today is based on European universities.

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
The truth is that there was a time when progress anywhere was brought primarily by the armed hands of barely civilised conquerors. Conquerors which coincidentally had established, in moments of rare foresight, large libraries and places of advanced learning open to the educated and educating elite of the world.

Every single time a nation established a great place of learning the culture flourished. And along with cultural prominence, also acquired military might through technological advancement purely as a side product.

The whole thing is as true in Africa as it was for most of Europe before it was assimilated by Greek and Roman cultures (a bit later maybe the Germanic influences once they put their axes down). Before which the majority of European peoples still lived in primitive mud/skin/thatch huts. It was just as true for the Middle East where learning and a respect for knowledge brought great prosperity which has since seemingly been shunned for the most part - Today the Middle East would barely be a blip on the international radar if it was not for some random fossil fuel reserves found there. A material coincidence.

Humanity has in fact barely lifted its head from obscurity. The only thing which has ever added any lustre has been a modicum of respect for knowledge and learning.

Yet these kids burn down libraries and universities. Thus in my opinion they fundamentally stand in opposition to human advancement. You, me, they... All of us... We would be savages if it was not for places of learning.

Today we are in the rare position where we have access to knowledge about the past, fairly just laws which protect us, institutionalised places of higher learning. We live like the kings and queens of old. We should be able to think, do, be better.

And no place on this planet has not been conquered several times over throughout history. Some might argue that its not true through an ill conceived sense of blinding patriotism, but it is true. Nobody has any reason to feel they are better, or worse, than anybody else. Definitely not if they make the minimum of effort to live decent lives. Do not find your identity in politics - It is ever changing.

Last edited:

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
Good insights, but no answers on how to get this entitlement genie back in the bottle.

Actually had a convo with a young car washer the other day:
Me: no thanks I wash my own car
Him: but you have to
Me: excuse me?
Him: how else are you going to support me?
Me: ???

CataclysmZA

Expert Member
Citation needed
If we're being technical about it, the first university was the University of Karueein in Fez, Morocco. But there were several older institutions in ancient Egypt including the Library of Alexandria, and frequently the breath of human knowledge was contained in libraries and curated by scholars in North Africa. That TV trope where Arabs are frequently portrayed as financial advisors in shows like Marco Polo, or in games like Civilization, is based on real fact, because the Arab nations produced an absurdly high number of mathematicians, scribes, and architects at the height of their power.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I think you guys are misreading this. I read it as kids being taught a limited, biased version of history that reality doesn't seem to agree with, and rather than question the teaching they blame white people for censoring the truth.
I really enjoyed reading this piece. Very valid points.

access

Honorary Master
I think you guys are misreading this. I read it as kids being taught a limited, biased version of history that reality doesn't seem to agree with, and rather than question the teaching they blame white people for censoring the truth.
I really enjoyed reading this piece. Very valid points.
this man seems pretty intelligent, but as he said, his child will not listen to him, they want to believe otherwise. they are being coached to think in this manner it appears. disregard information that doesnt fit their narrative.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
this man seems pretty intelligent, but as he said, his child will not listen to him, they want to believe otherwise. they are being coached to think in this manner it appears. disregard information that doesnt fit their narrative.
Agreed

Kilgore_Trout_Redux

Executive Member
I think it is important to draw a distinction between North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa.

While North Africa is the cradle of civilization, Sub-Saharan Africa is the cradle of humanity.

Swa

Honorary Master
It's the Malemas. Everywhere you look at an university protest there are EFF cadres. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that there's a political motive behind this to destabilise the country. The students themselves are simply not capable of mobilising it on their own.