Somethings are meant to be together

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
vwtow_resize.jpg

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Yip, although that could be the result of all this... Have you ever tried to steal a Mk2 without stuffing up the ignition completely ?

xrapidx

Honorary Master
Yip, although that could be the result of all this... Have you ever tried to steal a Mk2 without stuffing up the ignition completely ?

Yeh - it was my first car, lost the keys once :) A little tank.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
True there are some very sexy ladies that like Corsas. But the part about fat people in Corsas - that I have seen! Why do they do for a small car when they are massive :p but in favour of the Corsa, I have seen a lot more fat and dumb people in Sh1t1 Golfs. Plus no matter what size you are, if you sit in the back of a Sh1t1 you look like a giraffe cause they never fixed that bench - still as high as it was in the 70's.

Or as Fred Flintston would say, Vee dubba dubba doo yeah.

P

Picard

I can't believe people use to buy those Jettas. They are the butt-ugliest cars VW has ever come up with. Interior and exterior. Although the interior wins with a slight margin the ugly contest.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Some people (me included) still hate VW designs. Apart from being boring and ugly while trying to come across as mucho and powerful it has to be said that VW (along side Porsche) has the laziest designers in the world.

But ja - the Mk2 series was pretty g'damn ugly. I'd rather drive a Sierra :sick:

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
That was 5 years ago...:rolleyes:

True, more and more fat people are seen in Corsas. But they still are no where close to the amount of fat (ugly and dumb) folks in a Sh1t1 with their arms dangling from the windows and their giraffe looking passengers at the back.

Stokstert

Executive Member
True there are some very sexy ladies that like Corsas. But the part about fat people in Corsas - that I have seen! Why do they do for a small car when they are massive :p but in favour of the Corsa, I have seen a lot more fat and dumb people in Sh1t1 Golfs. Plus no matter what size you are, if you sit in the back of a Sh1t1 you look like a giraffe cause they never fixed that bench - still as high as it was in the 70's.

Or as Fred Flintston would say, Vee dubba dubba doo yeah.

Self explaining. More fat people in sh1t1s, because there are most probably 100 times more sh1t1s on the road than Corsas. :rolleyes:

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Self explaining. More fat people in sh1t1s, because there are most probably 100 times more sh1t1s on the road than Corsas. :rolleyes:

So that means where are 100 times more short rear passengers on the road also. Makes sense I guess. Also if you look at the condition of our roads you will find 100 times more kilometers built in the 70's...