Sony has sold 30 million PlayStation 4 consoles

Knyro

PhD in Everything
/inb4 fanbois

You'd swear people on this forum have shares in Sony, MS and Apple the way they carry on.

TJ99

Honorary Master
And it still sucks donkey balls for playing media. I mean how hard is it to get that right?

Priapus

Executive Member
Been deciding which one to get Xbox One (Had the 360 ) or the PS4. Decided its PS4. Xbox one trying to be an all rounder where Sony have just focused on doing one thing properly, console gaming. :D Will be my first Playstation as well.

TJ99

Honorary Master
Its a gaming console. I use my PS4 purely for gaming in anycase.

Been deciding which one to get Xbox One (Had the 360 ) or the PS4. Decided its PS4. Xbox one trying to be an all rounder where Sony have just focused on doing one thing properly, console gaming. :D Will be my first Playstation as well.
And yet the PS3 also did games better than the competing Xbawx 360 and STILL managed to be a decent media player.

Priapus

Executive Member
And yet the PS3 also did games better than the competing Xbawx 360 and STILL managed to be a decent media player.

The 360 was perfect. Worked well did decently at media. However I never used it for media much had a HTTPC for that.

Lupus

Honorary Master

PS3 did games better than the 360, really were you around in the previous generation? The 360 was a far better gaming machine than the PS3, still having both I can say the PS3 exclusives looked really good, but cross platform the 360 won.
I've not got a PS4 I went with the Bone cause all my friends have it and it's not bad, the controller is still awesome.

neoassasin

Yes. Currently the only "real" way to play media on the PS4 is with a Plex plus subscription.

TJ99

Honorary Master
The 360 was perfect. Worked well did decently at media. However I never used it for media much had a HTTPC for that.
Bitch please. The 360 didn't even have a Blu-ray drive. Some media powerhouse that is.

PS3 did games better than the 360, really were you around in the previous generation? The 360 was a far better gaming machine than the PS3, still having both I can say the PS3 exclusives looked really good, but cross platform the 360 won.
I've not got a PS4 I went with the Bone cause all my friends have it and it's not bad, the controller is still awesome.

The 360 couldn't run games in 1080p and most not even in 720p. And almost no exclusives. The controllers weren't even rechargeable unless you bought a bulky-ass backpack which was originally sold separately. Plus you had to pay for the online service, where PSN was free. It is absolutely not in any way a better game system than the PS3.

With the original Xbox vs the PS2 it was the complete opposite, sure.

Most PS3 exclusives were obscure Japaneseru stuff, but at least they existed. Plus there are things like Uncharted and Heavy Rain.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Not another fanboy thread. Just get both, they're both great systems. And if you can't, you won't go wrong either way...