Payment Method Accepted: EFT
Warranty: Remainder (Until Dec 2021)
Packaging: Still have original box
Condition: Perfect
Reason: Read below
Shipping: Risk and shipping on you
Collection: Sure
Link: https://www.sony.com/za/electronics/headband-headphones/wh-1000xm3

I'm sad to let these go but they are not nearly used as much as I would like to use them. I bought them last year with the hope that I would use them, once I return to office. Our offices closed permanently and I'm working remotely now, so most of the time I use my speakers, and these got barely used in this months that I have them.

Last edited:

Aluroth

Amazing headphones. I love mine and still use them even at home now. (No more office)

Would love to use them at home also, but I also like to know what is going on around me while I am home alone :(

Priapus

Executive Member
Would love to use them at home also, but I also like to know what is going on around me while I am home alone :(

They have a mode for that; as I am sure you're aware. If I want to know what's going on around me, I keep them on ambient mode - so can hear still.

Mux

The Sony WH1000-XM3 is top notch quality. New going price is over R5k. My wife has one and it gets used daily as she has a laptop.
Just got myself the Sony WH1000-XM4. Not much difference.
The asking price is very good! Surprised it has been on here for this long. Good luck.

Barbarian Conan

Expert Member
Yeah I know, but still prefer speakers while at home.

Yeah, same here.
I use mine when my wife is at home and I want to listen to music/youtube when doing stuff outside my study. Like cooking, cleaning or other stuff.
Also good for quickly making coffee before the meeting starts, where you can still listen to the pre-meeting chatter.
They also work well on garden services day, or when our domestic is using the vacuum cleaner.
And using the exhaust hood in the kitchen. In the past I couldn't hear music clearly when it's on, and would have to up the volume, which annoyed my wife. Now the noise cancelling makes it a non issue.

Battery life is great as well.

I don't use mine daily, but I definitely a couple times a week.