South Africa’s ban on the sale of cigarettes could continue under level 3 lockdown

FNfal

Executive Member
Stupid is as stupid does , totally failed cigarette embargo has achieved exactly the opposite of what it was intended to do .
It just caused people to move around more to find cigarettes .
This government treat the citizens like children , hopefully the voters remember this come elections .
Cigarettes are still available .
Eleven million angry smokers well done .

Quicks

Expert Member
Hope the majority go like they normally do and go burn **** down to get this sorted out. No wonder the people behave like they do in SA because otherwise the ANC Government simply do not care.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Hope the majority go like they normally do and go burn **** down to get this sorted out. No wonder the people behave like they do in SA because otherwise the ANC Government simply do not care.
No majority is going to do anything for you, you are on your own, if you want something done, get off your backside and do it.

Tun@

Expert Member
If this was to be the case would BAT have really backed off so quickly?
I dunno but i really hope that gogo gets overridden on this one. They going to be wanting money for a-z soon but turn their backs on re-opening a tax income opportunity back up but i guess common sense can't be applied.