South Africa’s national state of disaster extended to 15 September 2020

rpm

Admin
Staff member
South Africa’s state of disaster extended

Minister of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs, Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, has extended the national state of disaster by one month.

The national state of disaster was set to expire today, but Dlamini-Zuma has now extended it until 15 September 2020.

skimread

Honorary Master
I head on TV there will be an important announcement made today.

Prime minister Zuma is the real decision maker in our country.

KopiteZA

Is die vrou jas?! We're dying of hunger here!

Friday the boss just shrugged his shoulders as if to imply he's done trying, i mean kudos to him for trying to keep head above water for so long, we dont have any work coming in because the companies we're supposed to supply are all closed! He told us he cant pay us for Monday's public holiday because of this, Friday we were sent home early with 4 days pay because we're all sitting in an empty factory! That short lived euphoria we experienced this week when we heard we might move to level 2 lockdown, just that excitement to hear some of our customers will be able to open their doors again for business, that was all for nothing.. ai, I'm still holding out for some kind of good news tonight. I'm about to lose my job and this doekie woman extends the state of emergency again for another month!

Last edited:

Mekon

Expert Member
There is a saying that with age comes wisdom. This clearly does not include anyone on the ANC. NDZ may be 130 years old but any sign of intelligence is long gone.

Mila

Honorary Master
No drinky drinky or smokes till sept.
No weddings
Parties
Get togethers

level 2- with level 3 restrictions.

more looting to be done and tracks to cover.. just enough so that people can’t really expect any arrests.