South Africa files ICJ case accusing Israel of 'genocidal acts'

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamKing

Honorary Master
South Africa has filed a case at the International Court of Justice (ICJ) alleging that Israel is engaging in "genocidal acts" in Gaza.
The UN court confirmed the proceedings concerning alleged violations of Israel's obligations under the Genocide Convention.
Israel has strongly rejected the allegation, calling it "baseless".
"Israel rejects with disgust the blood libel spread by South Africa", the foreign ministry said.

Question, if Israel wanted to commit genocide, why send in troops? Just airstrike the whole area, scorched earth style. Lot less effort and casualties on your own side, in fact why wait till now if they could have done it 40 years ago when there were a lot less to, well, genocide.

Question, if Israel wanted to commit genocide, why send in troops? Just airstrike the whole area, scorched earth style. Lot less effort and casualties on your own side, in fact why wait till now if they could have done it 40 years ago when there were a lot less to, well, genocide.
There are people on this forum who think that whites are being genocided in SA.

So the definition of genocide seems to be quite fluid.

They must have made some clerical errors...I'm pretty sure they meant to say 'Russia is engaging in "actual genocide" in Ukraine'...

South Africa once again embarrassing itself on the world stage. China and Russia are using us for their agenda, and Muslims and Hamas are using us for their agenda… and our government is too dumb to realize they’re puppets lol.

Because it’s not a genocide. But the term carries weight when thrown around to grab attention and misdirect people.

There are people on this forum who think that whites are being genocided in SA.

So the definition of genocide seems to be quite fluid.
Well, applied to white farmers usually and their numbers are decreasing (whether "genocide" related or not) while the numbers of Gaza residents seem to be on the increase despite the "genocide" suggestions. Fluid indeed.

Well, applied to white farmers usually and their numbers are decreasing (whether "genocide" related or not) while the numbers of Gaza residents seem to be on the increase despite the "genocide" suggestions. Fluid indeed.

Exactly. I mean 20000 farmers haven't been killed in the last two months, so probably not a "genocide" either.

So emotive, these definitions.

Exactly. I mean 20000 farmers haven't been killed in the last two months, so probably not a "genocide" either.

So emotive, these definitions.
Better to look at proportions rather than absolute numbers I would say. Note one T Mbeki sent 350 000 odd South Africans to an early grave and he is a hero of the revolution; not a genocidal maniac in front of the ICC. Fluid indeed.

South Africa once again embarrassing itself on the world stage. China and Russia are using us for their agenda, and Muslims and Hamas are using us for their agenda… and our government is too dumb to realize they’re puppets lol.
I doubt they care, all they care about is the next palletload of Johnnie walker blue.
they will say Santa is evil if people bribed the ANC well enough.

I doubt they care, all they care about is the next palletload of Johnnie walker blue.
they will say Santa is evil if people bribed the ANC well enough.

Yeah, South Africa does not care. They do not understand either. So, it really does not matter in any event.

Nothing will come from this either.

Thing is, Israel is 100% correct. South Africa is trying to aid terrorism across the globe with this case. This is likely going to be thrown out.

SA condemned Hamas attacks, but Israel claims asking court for genocide declaration is aiding terrorists​

Thing is, Israel is 100% correct. South Africa is trying to aid terrorism across the globe with this case. This is likely going to be thrown out.
South Africa has been a terrorist Love hotel for some time now, I am sure some of the worlds most ruthless and dangerous terrorists have homes/businesses and property here, and operate with total immunity here after paying the "entrance" fee to the local Cops/ANC to leave them alone.

The only very important thing the world should know is that the South African government does represent or talk on behalf of all South Africans. It merely reflects a faction which does not represent South Africa. For many years now the ANC has fractured, started discrimination against and estranged the people of the country and millions are left without a government representing them.

Ssssh that is logic, there is no logic in the minds of the terrorist supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back