South Africa files ICJ case accusing Israel of 'genocidal acts'

Status
Not open for further replies.
these guys have zero imagination, wondering to myself constantly why they even try,
or maybe they trying for an al-jazeera internship?
Meh, could just be kids trying to feel big..... this is the same thing they did in the Ukraine thread but there they got a lot of support... here they get the opposite.

Exactly the same kind of childish propaganda.

Meh, could just be kids trying to feel big..... this is the same thing they did in the Ukraine thread but there they got a lot of support... here they get the opposite.

Exactly the same kind of childish propaganda.
surprised this thread like the Hamas thread hasnt been killed yet, guess we have some sympathetic mods

Public stripping and nudity .... not quite in the same league as the savages raping israeli women and loving kids.

Also love the 'likely' used the hannibal directive. No proof, just likely, anything to make them jews moar evil than peace loving hamarse.

Propaganda away

Public stripping and nudity .... not quite in the same league as the savages raping israeli women and loving kids.

Also love the 'likely' used the hannibal directive. No proof, just likely, anything to make them jews moar evil than peace loving hamarse.

Propaganda away

Filming and photographing the ritualistic sexual humiliation of young boys is perfectly okay in your book?

I suppose if I say what I want to say my post will get deleted, so I'll just say your hard drive needs checking and leave it at that.

Since when is stripping the enemy ritualistic sexual humiliation, jesus hyperbole much :ROFL:

You can infer what you want, it's only one side with a strong predilection for the underage. Silly simp.

Filming and photographing the ritualistic sexual humiliation of young boys is perfectly okay in your book?

I suppose if I say what I want to say my post will get deleted, so I'll just say your hard drive needs checking and leave it at that.

Any particular reason you skipped over this part:
The report said there was evidence of widespread sexual violence committed against Israeli women and a pattern of mass killings in public shelters.

“Many abductions were carried out with significant physical, mental and sexual violence and degrading and humiliating treatment, including in some cases parading the abductees,” the report said. “Women and women’s bodies were used as victory trophies by male perpetrators.”

:ROFL: :ROFL: omg they made their prisoners take off their pants and shirts (to prove they have no bombs or weapons on them, you know what Muslim terrorists are known for) oh and they were still all wearing undies...

now where have we all done this, hmmm oh yes = There I was, lined up with 100 other boys all in our speedos about to go swimming at school.

I must remember to file my case with the ICJ!

Serious selective quotation and misinterpretation there.

Do you hamas supporters even realize that it is becoming quite evident, that in order to find any form of propaganda that you can use, you need to revert to such tactics as blatant lies and misrepresentation? And these getting debunked is just making you look really bad, stupid even. Nobody takes these lies seriously anymore.

You are welcome to keep posting them though.

mr propaganda once again only posting inflammatroy bs .... instead of social media snippets you should educate yourself on the whole articles

Among the Jewish majority, mandatory military service is largely seen as a melting pot and rite of passage. The Haredim say that integrating into the army will threaten their generations-old way of life and that their dedication to Torah study protects Israel as much as a strong army.

“We prefer dying to serving in the Israeli army,” said Yona Kruskal, 42, a father of 11 and full-time seminary student, as he blocked traffic in Jerusalem with about 200 others last week in one of the frequent protests against the conscription law. “There’s no way you can force us to go to the army, because we are hell-bent that the army and religion contradict one another.”

As the Haredim scuffled with police at the protest, other passersby berated them, chanting “Shame! Shame!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back