South Africa Misses Deadline to Bail Out SAA

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Government officials and politicians. Its policy. Cannot fly another airline even if it's a million times cheaper.
That is not policy anymore since Treasury instructed everyone to tighten their belts regarding spending.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Seriously, who flies SAA? I'd sooner find alternative transport than step foot on one of their planes.
The alternative to the US is crazy these days. Paid R40k+ for a cattle class seat once.

joshuatree

Expert Member
So tired of this koejawel guava ment s h i t , it just never stops.

Somebody should just put the lights off.

John Tempus

Expert Member
Who will Cyril visit next with his ever expanding begging bowl.
Ramaphosa is well known as a businessman, and his estimated net worth is over R6.4 billion ($450 million) as of 2018, with 31 properties and previously-held notable ownership in companies such as McDonald's South Africa, chair of the board for MTN and member of the board for Lonmin.

He should just go to his own bank account and withdraw R2billion, he will still have a couple of billion left of the money stolen from the country in his own looting spree.

Dont ever forget he worked for every penny and got no favors or underhanded bullshittery. He is just that much of a genius. Ah I cant pretend this long. Anyone with half a brain knows he got those positions at the companies and paid a **** ton in order to help direct policies within the ANC government in favor of the companies he sat with. Fking Cronyism to the fking max this corrupt president.

MTN is the clearest proof of his dodgeness. Share price skyrocket in the duration he sat on the board and as he leaves the share price plummet. Clearly investors knew that MTN with him on board would receive favor after favor and pulled out the moment he left MTN. So cut and dry and no one seems to even make light of this, insane.

This story is even funnier, nothing dodgy here.

Last edited: