South Africa on NSA spy list

JStrike

Honorary Master
It would have been quite insulting if we weren't on that list...

Keigo

Maybe they are the cause for the slow internet recently in South Africa... :erm:

dbnnet

I am not surprised at all by this news: Our government insists on maintaining close relations with a rather large number of seedy dictatorships and rogue regimes!

KingRat1

Just seems as if the UK and US of A are missing. But I doubt that they are not been spied on!

Nod

Executive Member
Maybe the NSA can clarify the whole Nkandla debacle ...

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
Warms my heart that US tax dollars are being squandered looking in to our insignificant little island/

House

Banned
Canada, New Zeland, and Australia not listed either.

Honest and truthful countries that pose no risk to the US does not need to be spied on. However, SA poses no military risks at all, but SA is notorious for harboring and assisting terrorists that do pose risks to the US.

Vice

Expert Member
Careful, you have 911 posts :wtf:

'twas tempting, could resist...:)

koeksGHT

Dealer
Honest and truthful countries that pose no risk to the US does not need to be spied on. However, SA poses no military risks at all, but SA is notorious for harboring and assisting terrorists that do pose risks to the US.

we are a breeding ground lol! neutral territory haha

kianm

Honorary Master
And we know fokol about who is doing what here. The US probably knows much much more about those activities here than we do