j4ck455

Executive Member
We must decolonize the internet.

Data shouldn't be consumed in Gigabytes, but bartered in cows, or goats rather.

1 Goat = 10Gb of data.
1 Cow = 200Gb of data.

Actually, why does anyone need this internet thing even ?
:ROFL:

I suspect chicken feet would be easier to barter.

Martin 007

How are you going to separate cell phones from house holds, everyone with a cell phone to get free 10 gig as if it's up to dad and mum, Netflix before education, say no more. Fixed line is going to be extremely expensive. I think I may have a point, otherwise per identity number.

Dan C

Honorary Master
How are you going to separate cell phones from house holds, everyone with a cell phone to get free 10 gig as if it's up to dad and mum, Netflix before education, say no more. Fixed line is going to be extremely expensive. I think I may have a point, otherwise per identity number.
Data sharing between SIMS.

Dimpie (COMPUTEK)

Executive Member
10GB free data for every South African household

Government will provide 10GB of free data to every South African household, similar to the allocation of basic municipal water and electricity services, communications minister Khumbudzo Ntshavheni has promised.

Indigent households qualify for 6,000 litres of water, 50kWh of electricity, and free sewerage and sanitation.

But, but, you must first give me the free house you promised :rolleyes:

DaveBoogieman

10GB free data for every South African household

Government will provide 10GB of free data to every South African household, similar to the allocation of basic municipal water and electricity services, communications minister Khumbudzo Ntshavheni has promised.

Indigent households qualify for 6,000 litres of water, 50kWh of electricity, and free sewerage and sanitation.
The goverment cant even supply us wirh water every day ..if we want water we must buy it from anc people with trucks so where is this water they are talking about...if we lucky we get water in our taps two times a year only for 4 hours.

Dan C

Honorary Master
The goverment cant even supply us wirh water every day ..if we want water we must buy it from anc people with trucks so where is this water they are talking about...if we lucky we get water in our taps two times a year only for 4 hours.
Bloody lucky. We don't even have taps.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
It's data they are offering, a simcard and a wifi router is all that's needed, no need to worry about cellphones or the family dynamics of the household.

shearder

Expert Member
i wonder if it knows that the taxpayer, those that are left, will pay for this!!

Martin 007

I am still trying to understand how it is going to work, 15 people in a household everyone on wireless router, maybe my broadband can explain. Use identity number as a reference. Why not make a few site free?

Martin 007

It's data they are offering, a simcard and a wifi router is all that's needed, no need to worry about cellphones or the family dynamics of the household.
Everyone in the house have their own router. Not understanding how to give one house 20 gig especially if 5 people have cell phones.

Benedict A55h0le

Expert Member
Everyone in the house have their own router. Not understanding how to give one house 20 gig especially if 5 people have cell phones.
I think they are gonna use Telkom and then you can sign up for free data for your house. It will be on your household bill every month regardless of if you sign up or not. They are copying the DA scam of the new "connection levies". This is just our punishment because PinSmurf and TheChamp are the only people in SA paying their tv licenses.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
It's really not as complicated as you make it sound, services have been offered on a per household basis for years, it's really not something new.