South Africa tells 200 000 Zimbabweans to go home

rh1

Expert Member
As sad as it is, how limited resources has never allow us the luxury of the additional strain of the Zimbabweans. The most of whom are not rich (the kind we want) but the at the bottom end, competing with our (Lazy) South Africans. Pity the ANC is not consistent (Cubans).

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
All these laws and ideas but no one and nothing capable of implementing and monitoring.

Why are the Zimbabweans here? Because of the shyte, racist government there which has fvcked everything up which our government is busy implementing and following.

How fvcking stupid can one be.

scudsucker

Executive Member
Not in your case. Don't let the lions eat you while running back home....
I'm not entirely sure if you are just plain stupid, or just a right winger.

It is entirely possible to hold dual (or in my case triple) nationality in South Africa.

You may examine - if you are able to understand it, the law.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
I'm not entirely sure if you are just plain stupid, or just a right winger.

It is entirely possible to hold dual (or in my case triple) nationality in South Africa.

You may examine - if you are able to understand it, the law.
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Better pack light...the sand is thick and the lions are quick.

scudsucker

Executive Member
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Better pack light...the sand is thick and the lions are quick.
This is beyond pathetic. Do you want me to post my RSA ID number?

Sorry. PatheticQuin, no, I am not going to do that.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
This is beyond pathetic. Do you want me to post my RSA ID number?

Sorry. PatheticQuin, no, I am not going to do that.
Oooh it's getting worse and worse...finally caught out.

Let us know when you're back over there....if the internet works that is.

I would say good luck, but.................

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Can ask why there are so many South Africans in New Zealand and Australia, I thought they voted in the referendum to end Apartheid?

Of course they did. And when they saw the African paradise the no voters warned them about arrive, they legged it all over the world...

mojoman

Expert Member
All these laws and ideas but no one and nothing capable of implementing and monitoring.

Why are the Zimbabweans here? Because of the shyte, racist government there which has fvcked everything up which our government is busy implementing and following.

How fvcking stupid can one be.
Lol...how long is a piece of string...
Dont put a ceiling on stupidity when it comes to government...
You will ever be shocked at the records that are constantly broken here......:laugh:

TedLasso

Expert Member
Maybe you are so full of the usual crap that those in UK smelt it from a mile away and gave you the attitude you deserved?

What you call a craphole just happens to be my country and my home, why didn't you stay in the UK when life is so hard for you here?
Look dip ****, I first encountered racism, in the UK while just walking on a street minding my own business , on my first 4 day trip to that craphole, while some of your friends (they must have been your friends) drove past on the A4. I was there for a 4 day conference. Scared the crap out of me.

Then seen the more sinister type of racism - the covert kind which many (not all) Brits practice over a period of 10 years.

But my arrogance is so awesome, that my best friend is now a white male brit. So am I one of you now?

So why is my birth country (SA) a craphole? Because this country has gone to **** compared to what was there in 1994 (and I was forced to live and get educated whatever the group areas act prescribed) .. it's not getting better - we are on the accelerating path of becoming another Zimbabwe.

So yes, I will become an immigrant again if it means I do the best for my family.

As as aside,
I normally treat everyone with the utmost of respect , regardless of rank or position , because I am human first. I have learnt a lot of lessons first hand while growing up , not to assume - but to learn first. I'll change my mind afterwards if necessary.

Anyway, good day to you

Last edited: