South Africa to introduce R100 vouchers and other incentives for people to get vaccinated

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
And all you suckers got the jab for free!

Gonna hold out longer for more perks

Early birds being shot down. This being SA, SA businesses will increase their prices by R 100 to accommodate said vouchers, there is always a counter-balance in our society.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I am vaccinated, but I have something to add here,

However, a notice sent by Business For South Africa (B4SA) on Wednesday indicates that a R100 ‘Vooma Vaccination Voucher’ would be given to people over the age of 60 who get vaccinated in the month of November.

“The next Vooma Vaccination Weekend will be held from 12-14 November 2021 and all leaders across South Africa are urged to get behind the vaccination programme and mobilise their followers,” B4SA said.

“People are more likely to will come forward to be vaccinated if they hear the message from people they trust: people who can reassure them, take away some of their anxieties, and provide them with the facts.”

they are building this trust on a lure. Ultimately these incentives result in exclusion, and I believe they are targeting the poor pensioners. Come booster time, there will be no incentive, because you already had your shot.

You want to sell the vaccine, then be honest and open about it without alienating people. The problem is we don't have any good stories to tell.

Anyhow, I hope they succeed in having more people vaccinated.