South Africa to look at move to higher lockdown level: report

Lupus

Honorary Master
Horse has already bolted me thinks, if they're going to do this at least adjust by region not the whole country.
What makes the difference if they do it by region? They can barely do it nationally what makes you think regionally would work?

KantSnyer

Expert Member
What makes the difference if they do it by region? They can barely do it nationally what makes you think regionally would work?
Not looking at it from a curbing the virus point of view more from an economic one, enforcement is pretty much non-existent .

Lupus

Honorary Master
Not looking at it from a curbing the virus point of view more from an economic one, enforcement is pretty much non-existent .
From an economic one? You know the region they are looking at is the economic hub right?

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Yeah no, they can fsck right off.

Just enforce the gawddamn regulations as you have them now, and that needs to apply universally. No more of this selective enforcement crap and we will see the numbers start to come down relatively soon after that.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Well since "hospitals are being overrun" I'm sure another alcohol ban "could" be on the cards.

Temujin

Honorary Master
Ah yes, cos the one thing the world learnt over the last year+ is to stop the spread in 3 weeks you need to mah hard lockdown /s

HunterNW

Honorary Master
No
Stay at home you piece of rubbish
Stop spreading your Kung Flu virus around

Thank You
I'm healthy. Got my own little covid fighters inside. And that Park is the best place to be - No crowding of p0es humans like you. Just right for an alcholic like me who drinks everyday.

Long live Whisky.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Just been chatting to a friend about this. It will be devastating.

'tsek!

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
I'm healthy. Got my own little covid fighters inside. And that Park is the best place to be - No crowding of p0es humans like you. Just right for an alcholic like me who drinks everyday.

Long live Whisky.
No retard
You got the 3rd version and got over it

The 4th wave is coming now. Just like everyone gets the cold or flu each year, it keeps mutating.

Your ver3 fighters are not gonna moer the level4 fighters coming soon

Furking Idiot