South Africa tour of India, 2019

stefan9

Executive Member
Great effort by faf and deano. Very important for the series to show we will fight and not just crumble.

Cius

Executive Member
A bit more if this type of grit and we can salvage a draw. Hopefully the next game the bowlers also come to the game.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Yeah, looks to be a scorcher there today! Got to make the Indians work a bit and tire them out. Things should get slightly easier for the batsmen.

Not looking pretty though. Still a massive 340 runs behind!! Nuts!! Let's hope the rain forecast materializes. This test aint going 5 days without sessions lost for rain...

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Excellent knock from the skip. Like the Indian openers, he showed that once you get in, there are runs to be had.

sand_man

Honorary Master
This is a very good knock from Elgar under huge scoreboard pressure! Brings up his century with a 6 no less!!

Dan C

Honorary Master
Ashwin to Elgar, SIX, a huge roar of 'yeeeeeeaaaaaaaah' from Dean Elgar as he records his second Test hundred in Asia.

3WA

Honorary Master
Just need another hundred from Elgar to cancel out Agarwal, and then another 170 from him to cancel out Rohit.

ShloshMalosh

Expert Member
More importantly

We've won 2 successive sessions. Confidence will be swelling... :)

Session 1: body blow
Session 2: rear hook

really appreciating the hard work that Faf and dean did. Faf's dismissal was soft, he was looking really good.

I liked cricket a bit more this morning :)

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Loving seeing the Indians being ground down. I'll bet they just rocked up at the ground this morning thinking we'd just roll over (and that feeling would've only grown when Bavuma was dismissed early). Now the getting some of their own medicine. If there is any dodgy weather on the way, I think now that we've avoided the follow on, this test should be safe.