South Africa wants to modernise postal network

Thor

Honorary Master
All I see is a lesser known IT company picking up the website tender of the millennium.

konfab

Honorary Master
Best way to do it would be to list it on the JSE. That move pushed Telkom in the right direction.

cozinsky

Expert Member
Sorry but you lost my loyalty with your incessant strikes and poor service. There are much better alternatives out there.

Arthur

Honorary Master
Good. It's about time. Their current systems are antique. Mark B is fighting a huge but important battle to turn SAPO around. The country needs a working post office.

evilstebunny

Honorary Master
SA Post Office (SAPO) Chairperson Dr Simo Lushaba said the UPU proposal was aligned to the turn-around of the post office.
The SAPO has been turning around for a while now.. and around, and around, and around lol.

Good. It's about time. Their current systems are antique. Mark B is fighting a huge but important battle to turn SAPO around. The country needs a working post office.
It also needs a working president, and working government etc.

Arthur

Honorary Master
It also needs a working president, and working government etc.
It sure does.

What I'd like is the kind of country where the president and government make little or no difference to how things work - ie, things carry on working without government meddling. We have the opposite - government has its finger in every pie, and can mess things up seriously through interference or neglect.