South African Covid-19 News and Discussions 2

Alan

Honorary Master
You're wasting your time. Many here have seen the mounting evidence that there's plenty of political abuse behind these sniffles, and the basic facts are simply clear, no manipulation needed - most important is the very, very low mortality rate worldwide and that is not hiding anything.

If nothing else, there's growing clarity that the WHO (and partners like the CDC, maybe IMF as well) has a very dangerous and false agenda - stick around, you'll see plenty of discussion by others about it as well.

As mad as it sounds, there is something that widely mad going on. Engineered or just advantage takers we don't know, but it's there.

What exactly is your agenda one wonders. And you're not the first.
Well they've been open about it in the past.

From 2010

In a September speech WHO Director-General Chan said "ministers of health" should take advantage of the "devastating impact" swine flu will have on poorer nations to get out the message that "changes in the functioning of the global economy" are needed to "distribute wealth on the basis of" values "like community, solidarity, equity and social justice." She further declared it should be used as a weapon against "international policies and systems that govern financial markets, economies, commerce, trade and foreign affairs."

MiW

Expert Member
^ Anyone just skimming through these posts - please, please don't miss reading the above post by Alan properly.
I might be having lots of opinions on pharma companies ethics, general political agendas, tech giants and loss of privacy, economical agendas on both sides of the spectrum, some amusing conspiracy theories and so on. But this tread is about Covid-19 and South Africa and it's becoming to full of repetitive unrelated stats and opinions.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Ja the N4 highway noise levels are back to "normal" Gone is the silence and peace!
Unfortunately the silence stopped for me around the 4th week of lockdown, the first 3 weeks were bliss.

Brian_G

Expert Member
Funny, Louis Botha in Jo'burg north (those who don't know - a main artery) is still fairly quiet.

I might be having lots of opinions on pharma companies ethics, general political agendas, tech giants and loss of privacy, economical agendas on both sides of the spectrum, some amusing conspiracy theories and so on. But this tread is about Covid-19 and South Africa and it's becoming to full of repetitive unrelated stats and opinions.
We all add to that sometimes, and all dislike it sometimes. There's periods I don't read the thread for days.
However that old statement by the WHO is very related, shows that in large part a power abusive scam is certainly likely.

I've given the medic student access to my PMs to try move on.

Brian_G

Expert Member
@Paulsie , understand the deletion of your follow-on post given the thread's irritations but I think this quote from the WHO article you included should survive.

But there’s more than bureaucratic self-interest at work here. Bizarrely enough, the WHO has also exploited its phony pandemic to push a hard left political agenda.

R13...

Honorary Master
Why can they not be so "enthusiastic" about real fkn criminals?
Real criminals fight back just as enthusiastically. And they can't be found hanging out at laundromats dressed like sailors next to pails of garbage.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Absolutely disgusting statistic and an incredibly poor response from our President.
Don't know, but our Gov managed to outrun a Philippines dictator .. the way they are going, they will outrun apartheid soon.
Oh the ANC has outdone the so-called Apartheid system years ago. The only thing is most citizens don't know it or refuse to acknowledge it.

Temujin

Executive Member
Still waiting on the 'lockdown unconstitutional and invalid case' judgement... was meant to be today but still nothing anywhere about it