South African Covid-19 News and Discussions 2

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
How SA is doing compared to the rest of the world...
1594143996806.png

1594144020081.png

In what should be the true effort. Curbing the spread of the disease.

RedViking

Nord of the South

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory

pouroverguy

Damn, that's a scary experience to read! I'm in that age bracket, have no (known) co-morbidities, healthy & fit so I'd think I'd fend off covid-19 quite well. Perhaps not...
Sounds like he was quite unlucky to aquire a secondary infection that made things worse. Staph is a nasty bug.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Damn, that's a scary experience to read! I'm in that age bracket, have no (known) co-morbidities, healthy & fit so I'd think I'd fend off covid-19 quite well. Perhaps not...
My question is why the heck would the housekeeper, sick with flue and weak, decide to go visit them. Makes no sense.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
We discussed earlier how the tenderpreneurs were using COVID-19 to feed properly. I give you, invoices for door to door awareness.
View attachment 870061View attachment 870063
View attachment 870065

You know it's got to be bad if an EC politician wants it looked into.

Someone greased the wrong palms.

Last edited:

Polymathic

Honorary Master
So I've been feeling fluish, heavy chest and a cough that's intermittentand chesty (probably a single cough every 15 minutes) , nose slightly runny from time to time and occasional sneezing.

Should I get tested?

Rabobi

Executive Member
So I've been feeling fluish, heavy chest and a cough that's intermittentand chesty (probably a single cough every 15 minutes) , nose slightly runny from time to time and occasional sneezing.

Should I get tested?
Ppfffttt

Its just flu, walk it off

RedViking

Nord of the South

Should I get tested?
Just isolate for 2 weeks.

Grant

Honorary Master
Why did they wait so long to put him in the prone position?
Don't they have Google?
good question.
he would have been under the care of critical care physicians.
perhaps go along and offer your googled expertise

nivek

Executive Member
good question.
he would have been under the care of critical care physicians.
perhaps go along and offer your googled expertise
No need, it seems they learnt the lucrative hard way by experimenting on this poor guy

Paulsie

Eastern Cape Premier Oscar Mabuyane has announced that committees will be set up in the province's Covid-19 hotspots in an attempt to slow the high infection rate.
Why did they not think of committees before?? Things could have been so much different!!!

Lupus

Honorary Master
Why did they not think of committees before?? Things could have been so much different!!!
As long as said committee is only 50 people, anymore and you'll get CoVID any less, non knows