South African Covid-19 News and Discussions 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

/dev/null

CarsinemiA

Wankers still arguing over mask wearing?

Jesus wept, or however that saying goes.
But... but... MAH FREEDUMZ!

It's like running into battle wearing nothing but your tightie whities on the assumption that "a bullet will kill me anyway".

I got my haircut during the peak of my infection. My hairdresser got tested and she came back negative. We were both wearing masks.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
But... but... MAH FREEDUMZ!

It's like running into battle wearing nothing but your tightie whities on the assumption that "a bullet will kill me anyway".

I got my haircut during the peak of my infection. My hairdresser got tested and she came back negative. We were both wearing masks.
Laugh it up. It's funny until they take something away that you like, or need.

And before you retort with something you think is witty, go rewatch the videos of the army and police beating our fellow South Africans in the streets during lockdown.

Last edited:

BeerIsNotGood...

Executive Member
Laugh it up. It's funny until they take something away that you like, or need.

And before you retort with something you think is witty, go rewatch the videos of the army and police beating our fellow South Africans in the streets during lockdown.
But FREEDUMZ is tyranny :confused:

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
We made the Financial Times:

The quality of the FT graphs is superb, amazing that others can't do this simple stuff:

BBC too, yesterday:

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory

nivek

Executive Member
The quality of the FT graphs is superb, amazing that others can't do this simple stuff:

BBC too, yesterday:
Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email licensing@ft.com to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found here.
https://www.ft.com/content/99d6c1e3-f326-417c-8833-2dfd591d0a7b?sdsds

This shows that “managing this kind of health crisis in South Africa was always going to be an almost impossible task”, Sithembile Mbete, a University of Pretoria political scientist, said. “For me, inequality is the biggest comorbidity for this disease . . . you are trying to manage a crisis for three different countries in one,” she added.
I have an ex colleague that live streamed a street party that took place in one of the Townships on Sunday night just as Cyril finished his speech
Huge crowds, no masks and one big party

Status
Not open for further replies.