South African Covid-19 News and Discussions 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulsie

If we don't start running more tests, we are running the risk loosing our hard won 5th position on the world stage to either Mexico or Colombia quote soon.

yebocan

Honorary Master
:thumbsup:

Glad it hasn't collapsed yet. I'll wait 2 more weeks.
for it to collapse...? Like a revolution, it will not be televised
from what I have seen from the Eastern Cape...their system collapsed ages ago.. or rather, "die varke" - have devoured resources for their own benefit...**** the people.

Paulsie

He said after a rapid rise in infections over the past two months, the daily increase in infections appeared to be stabilising,
While it may be too soon to draw firm conclusions, this suggests that the prevention measures that South Africans have implemented are having an effect," said Ramaphosa.
Our case fatality rate - which is the number of deaths as a proportion of confirmed cases - remains at 1.6%, significantly lower than the global average. For this, we are grateful to the work of our health professionals and the innovative treatments they have pioneered
Still blowing his trumpet....

pouroverguy

Last edited:

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
The whole bloody thing around corruption and these tenders makes my blood boil in ways it normally doesn't with the run of the mill corruption that these fscktards engage in....

neoprema

Expert Member
I think the corruption is a bigger impact to ZA at the moment than COVID in my view.
Yes its bad, yes people are dying. But COVID will end at some point, hopefully relatively soon.

But ZA will owe the IMF and countless other entities billions and billions of rands and we all know how they gonna recover it...

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
I think the corruption is a bigger impact to ZA at the moment than COVID in my view.
Yes its bad, yes people are dying. But COVID will end at some point, hopefully relatively soon.

But ZA will owe the IMF and countless other entities billions and billions of rands and we all know how they gonna recover it...
Its not really the corruption that makes my blood boil...

Its the callousness of stealing from tenders meant to actively save peoples lives and to help feed people. As the article states, there needs to be a special place in Hell for these types of people.

Nanfeishen

Executive Member
That's for sure

Good friend (who I used to see at least once a week) about 10 mins drive away was tested positive on 3rd June. He had a bad headache for 3 or 4 days then nothing. He was tested again on 23rd June and pronounced all clear

You should hear the hysterical shouting from other friends, even one of my daughters when I went to pick up something at his house last week. That was a month after he recovered. One of my wife's friends said I should sleep in a separate bedroom and wear a mask with a visor at home

I am told I am putting myself and people at "severe risk" and should be "more responsible:"

They have all gone mad
Yep , what do you expect , when you have this thing nowadays called social media, that keeps the fear factor ramped up, and anyone who has it is suddenly typhoid mary with death on their shoulders.
This **** show wouldnt exist without Social Media driving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.