South African Covid-19 News and Discussions 3

Polymathic

Honorary Master
WHO died and made you the closer of threads? Why can't we just carry on with the existing thread.
My threads my rules!

But seriously threads tend to be closed by mods when they start creeping towards 10K..... If I remember correctly

Polymathic

Honorary Master
That last one had quite a way to go before it hit 10k.
Crap I saw 9K posts on the forum page and then I created a new thread. Next time (probably won't be a next time) I'll open the thread and view the actual post count.

I see post counts are rounded up to the nearest K. Why can't they you a decimal point to the post count, so that 8,600 posts be listed as 8.6K instead 9K

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Crap I saw 9K posts on the forum page and then I created a new thread. Next time (probably won't be a next time) I'll open the thread and view the actual post count.

I see post counts are rounded up to the nearest K. Why can't they you a decimal point to the post count, so that 8,600 posts be listed as 8.6K instead 9K
Fantastic. So we'll use this thread for shitposts and trolling and leave the other one for actual SA covid stuff (like covid related shitposts and trolling...)

RedViking

Nord of the South

9K.... that is still a 1000 posts away.

That is like sending a country into lockdown because of 5 people that died....

Oh wait.

neoprema

Expert Member
No, it's ANC symptom. Maybe we should setup a commission of enquiry as to how he came to be in charge of this thread.
Ah yes, I agree. Free hotel stays, flights and meals for a year!
Please note I only eat food that costs R300 a plate or higher. I'm allergic to cheaper food.

neoprema

Expert Member
Hope not because I am coughing at night recently
I think its maybe change of season? I've had bad sinus, coughing and a itchy throat for 2 weeks now. Worse at night.
I'm pegging it on the dry and dirty jhb air. We need more rain

djbrendan

Expert Member
So the wife felt ill 4 days ago, coughing, nose stuffed up, fever, loss of smell...:oops: but she said she feels like it's a cold.

2 days later, i was vrot as well. But no fever... today i feel a lot better. Don't believe we need to test, that ride was to soft to consider covid as the culprit

RedViking

Nord of the South
So the wife felt ill 4 days ago, coughing, nose stuffed up, fever, loss of smell...:oops: but she said she feels like it's a cold.

2 days later, i was vrot as well. But no fever... today i feel a lot better. Don't believe we need to test, that ride was to soft to consider covid as the culprit
Yeah just a cold.