South African Covid-19 News and Discussions 3

MiW

Expert Member
Here is a video I found on another forum and it is really eye opening.

The doctor speaking is a pathologist and is an expert in virology and immunology.
He has done 100,000 Covid tests over the last while and has dealt with over 350,000 patients.

He says that Vitamin D is critical to fighting Covid-19! He says the other treatment that works is Ivermectin, he mostly works in the lab, of the patients that he has treated Ivermectin has cured them with 12-48 hours.

This lines up with another study done that looked at what the difference was between Covid patients who recovered and those that got worse or died. It was Vitamin D.

He says that he is not anti-vaccine, him and his kids have taken vaccines but the current ones are entirely experimental, they do not know what the long term effects will be.

Many of the mRNA studies that have been done on animals like ferrets and cats have resulted in death, NOT straight away but 6-9 months later when they get another wild variation of the virus!

We do not know if the vaccines are safe long term.

If you take enough Vitamin D he says that it is very unlikely that you will get a cytokine storm as the bodies immune system is functioning normally. Mid level Vitamin D is 50ng/ml (range 20-100). Stock up on Vitamin D and Ivermectin and eat healthy obesity is a big no no as the Vitamin D spreads into the fat instead of getting used by the immune system.

The famous doctor Dr Vauci from America takes 8000-10000 iu Vitamin D daily but he doesn’t tell others to do the same. Just an interesting note.

Here’s the video.

Maybe read some more on Vitamin D deficiency, so you can understand why people with lower levels are getting more sick?
And check the mortality rates in Peru and Bolivia , places where more than half the population was taking Ivermectin.

The department of health says it has finally signed a crucial contract with US pharmaceutical giant Pfizer for the supply of 20-million vaccines with delivery beginning mid-April.

Together with the Johnson & Johnson (J&J) agreement for 30-million vaccines, the scene is finally set for SA to begin the rollout of its vaccine programme. Pfizer is a double-dose vaccine, while J&J is a single dose. So far the government has vaccinated 269,102 health workers under a J&J implementation trial.

Vaccine manufacturers are unable to give an exact date but rather a period for delivery," said Pillay. "Our agreements are based on volumes that will be delivered in each quarter of the year, April to June and so on.

"The first doses of Pfizer are expected in mid-April."

sand_man

Honorary Master
Hooray !

Only 6 months overdue.
Procuring stock is, arguably, the easiest step in the process. The logistics behind storing and rolling out the vaccine is the real challenge. Let's see how thst goes.

Broo

Anyone else receive this Whatsapp message? Apparently for medical workers, which I am not.

Screenshot.jpg

Markd

Expert Member
Here is a video I found on another forum and it is really eye opening.

The doctor speaking is a pathologist and is an expert in virology and immunology.
He has done 100,000 Covid tests over the last while and has dealt with over 350,000 patients.
I can't imagine what it must be like to be so gullible.

Arzy

Honorary Master
Maybe I wasn't clear or you are just being a smart ass.
He has done 100,000 Covid tests. And has treated 350,000 people throughout his career.
Haven't watched the video so don't know how old this chap is but to have treated 350,000 people my math is as follows:

350,000 @ 15 minutes per person is
5,250,000 minutes in total or
87,500 hours and with an 8 hour work day that's
10,937 days of seeing patients non-stop for
30 years if he worked weekends as well or
42 years if he didn't and worked 261 days a year.

That's some serious work ethic.

HS2000

Isn't Brazil just as much of a s***h*** as this country?

How are they so ahead with vaccination?

Markd

Expert Member
Maybe I wasn't clear or you are just being a smart ass.
He has done 100,000 Covid tests. And has treated 350,000 people throughout his career.

HE has done 100,000 COVID tests?? So if the Pandemic has been going on for, lets say, 1 year....that would be 8,333 tests every month, which assuming he worked every day of his life with no weekend breaks, would be around 268 tests a day. Or 27 an hour if he worked 10 hours every day. I also haven't watched the video because alot of your summary is BS. mRNA vaccines have been trialed in humans for years now.

You really need to interrogate the data that's presented to you a bit better and not just believe everything that is put in front of you because its from a person carrying the title of Dr. You need to weigh all of the evidence out there and try to get to an unbiased end point. If this is your unbiased end point then I have some 'ivermectin' to sell you.

HS2000

Yet they are not doing so well.
There are too many variables regarding covid.

I sometimes feel like they still know ****all.

Like why isn't the anti cytokine storm medication from Israel being used here?

There is too much emphasis being placed on vaccination & not enough on medicine that can possibly save lifes.

Especially in this crap country. Where the vaccination rate is abysmal.

HS2000

Didn't Pfizer have to remind them to place an order?

Pfizer leak: SA health officials didn't respond to requests for 'months and months' to talk about Covid-19 vaccines​

SoldierMan

Executive Member
HE has done 100,000 COVID tests?? So if the Pandemic has been going on for, lets say, 1 year....that would be 8,333 tests every month, which assuming he worked every day of his life with no weekend breaks, would be around 268 tests a day. Or 27 an hour if he worked 10 hours every day. I also haven't watched the video because alot of your summary is BS. mRNA vaccines have been trialed in humans for years now.

You really need to interrogate the data that's presented to you a bit better and not just believe everything that is put in front of you because its from a person carrying the title of Dr. You need to weigh all of the evidence out there and try to get to an unbiased end point. If this is your unbiased end point then I have some 'ivermectin' to sell you.

You're right, I went back and watched the video, and he said we've, not I've done, 100,000 tests so he was referring to his company Cole Diagnostics doing 100,000 tests, my bad. Look it up, he's the CEO of the company, one of the largest independent laboratories in Idaho.