South African Covid-19 News and Discussions 3

dj2381

Expert Member
I see there's a new voice note doing the rounds, level 3 will soon be announced by ramadumbdumb with no actual date or time given and then level 5 by December again, this must be the same naaier who said the bottle stores were going to close last time. I want to PK this oke so hard.

djbrendan

Expert Member
I see there's a new voice note doing the rounds, level 3 will soon be announced by ramadumbdumb with no actual date or time given and then level 5 by December again, this must be the same naaier who said the bottle stores were going to close last time. I want to PK this oke so hard.
There's no chance that we'll reach level 2,3,4,5 again. The ANC is stupid but not that stupid.
To many stakeholders will block that choice and this country will give the middle finger if it happens

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Start with the one who sent you the voice note, such people can do with a decent PK.

There's no chance that we'll reach level 2,3,4,5 again. The ANC is stupid but not that stupid.
To many stakeholders will block that choice and this country will give the middle finger if it happens

Might increase lockdown level on a regional (e.g. district or provincial level), however.

Arzy

Honorary Master
Also got one now going on about a full lockdown where we won't even be able to buy food from the end of November. PK's need to be given.

neoprema

Expert Member
Our water has been cut-off for over a day now. no showers, and i'm perspiring and I hate perspiring :mad: :sick:

COVID-19 just got pushed to second place and I put my mask on and hit the Virgin Active for a shower lol. I feel like a million bucks.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Also got one now going on about a full lockdown where we won't even be able to buy food from the end of November. PK's need to be given.
Why would anyone believe that?

AnimateX

Why would anyone believe that?

You'd be surprised, even on our neighbourhood groups people are passing around the most absurd crap as if it's gospel.

EDIT: As to why? Dunno man, could be all that lead paint and leaded petrol people grew up with all those years ago.

Last edited:

Arzy

Honorary Master
It just amazes me that somewhere some idiot is actually recording these voice notes knowing that they are speaking a truck load of ****.

noxibox

Honorary Master
With the advent of social media, people no longer search for information. It is placed in front of them on a daily basisbamd people are losing the ability (or interest?) to think critically
Those same people always had information placed in front of them daily. Newspapers and television news.

Paulsie

Expert Member
Those same people always had information placed in front of them daily. Newspapers and television news.
True, however in the past it was the newspaper and TV news job to investigate and present the outcome or at least to present both sides of view. These days, TV news and newspapers have become nothing else but controlled opinion channels and/or entertainment outlets. Just like FB etc.

rambo919

Honorary Master
Would be funny if the voicenotes are actually true and suddenly everyone arrogantly saying they can't be go "oh s-t" at end nov.....

They have been teasing their second wave for months now and this would be a convenient way of suppressing all protests.

We all know they fudge their statistics.....

Beter bang Jan as dooie Jan. Whatever happens is it not wiser to stock up just in case but not living in a state of fear? I have noticed shopping centres having extended shortages of random things now already.