- Aug 4, 2005
1. Your example is an excellent one. Those vaccines that we all did not bat an eyelid at that most of our kids got were extensively tested before they were used. These vaccines have been rushed through the system at breakneck speed, plenty of shortcuts taken with many outstanding questions.I've said from the start. I'm no doctor. No scientist. Let alone an epidemiologist.
Had a measles and polio shot as a baby. ~40 years later still no measles or polio. Show me a Covid vaccine, and I'll show my arm. As long as it comes from a medical professional.
I'll leave it to the tinfoil hats to each do an exhaustive personal "study" and vomit their opinions all over the web.
If people want perfection, they should watch Bones in Star Trek. We're not there quite yet. Closest is House MD, but his rates are ridiculous.
2. Hence why there are now all sorts of issues with the vaccines popping up. WE are all part of a massive trial at this stage. We must accept that issues will be found and address them. None of this is expressing anti-vax sentiments just part of the process, which we all hope are being taken note of by the manufacturers.
3.the information should be moderating who gets the vaccines and change who is automatically selected for receiving the vaccines, OR, measure put in place to address the issues popping up. It does NOT mean the vax program should be stopped and it does not mean that people who raise questions should be labelled as anti-vax.
4. There are many older people in the country, the parents of all of you lot who DID NOT get some of the vaccines you so glibly talk about that you got! I never ever received the vaccines for chickenpox, measels, and a few more simply because they did not exist when we were kids -- we got those ailments the old fashioned way. Hence there is a natural resistance but into a large chunk of the population.
5. There is absolutely nothing wrong with each and every person choosing to be concerned and cautious. Our government has not been heaped itself in glory in this process at all. And it has screwed up the vax program plenty of times.
6. these are NOT opinions being "vomited up on an open forum" - these are 100% valid concerns that we want to know if our ringmaster and his clowns are even looking at!
Just look at the latest debacle with purchasing the WRONG syringes! -- That is an absolute indictment against the health department! It is a disgrace to hear that 1 does out of 6 is wasted just because our lot did not bother to CHECK before placing the order!
To show the seriousness of this "error". It means throwing away 166 667 does out of every 1 million purchased! Just how fast do you think any costs savings on another purchasing fiasco by the health department is used up like this?
Why should anyone have Any faith in this useless lot? what else have they failed to check?? and evaluate?