South African Covid-19 News and Discussions 3

daveza

Honorary Master
Some mornings I just love coming here for all the mutual fellowship and camaraderie. :unsure:

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
By far the most dangerous "event" I exposed myself to on Wednesday this week was going to get my driver's licence renewed!
If I get this bug it will be courtesy of the Taxi driver Minister and his useless Department of Transport!

Paulsie

Expert Member
By far the most dangerous "event" I exposed myself to on Wednesday this week was going to get my driver's licence renewed!
If I get this bug it will be courtesy of the Taxi driver Minister and his useless Department of Transport!
Sure it wasn't the rage in ballito the other day??

LCBXX

Honorary Master
I wonder what would happen if the same people, who get so upset with those who refuse to comply with lockdown regulations or speak out against the vaccine, project the same level of anger towards the rule-makers who have have looted COVID monies.

rambo919

Honorary Master
This stupid little tirade of his has virtually destroyed my opinion of him in one stupid speech. I won't even give it the respect of a prayer. It is just the ramblings of an idiot.
What exactly are you upset about?

dualmeister

Honorary Master
An in law has been bed ridden with it for about a week. His wife tested positive yesterday and now their kid is showing some symptoms to.

neoprema

Expert Member
Is South Africa only relying on COVAX for vaccines? I mean it’s all good and well to join the WHO and sing Kumbaya with the other countries, but why aren’t we reaching out privately to other vaccine manufacturers? Or license to make our own? Or are we?