South African Covid-19 News and Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian_G

Expert Member
Maybe we're a bunch of neurotics later at night, but for me, honestly this is starting to look very dangerous.

Can I suggest we all reconsider our believed posting freedoms and start watching what we say rather carefully. By the looks of things this really could be civil war looming and what we say could be our personal downfall. Don't forget the massive amount of troops deployed.
Hope I'm very wrong, see you all around.

politicallyaweh

In this first episode in a new coronavirus series on Politically Aweh, a South African satirical news explainer show, we cover the lockdown's brutal enforcement and police abuses, and also ask a human rights lawyer about the state's more draconian regulations. Come for the jokes, including many memorable and hilarious montages, and stay for the incredible interview, research and information! This is quality content that has been called "really excellent" and "brilliant" by the country's top journalists and thought leaders, like Karyn Maughn, Max du Preez, and Stuart Theobold.

We look forward to your feedback, please share widely, myBB community! Subscribe to our channel on YouTube to stay in the loop for when our next coronavirus episode drops.

Thanks, the Politically Aweh team.

Sollie

Executive Member
So Afriforum won the Zithabeseni quarantine camp case.

Groen92

So Afriforum won the Zithabeseni quarantine camp case.
Nothing good ever came of rounding people up in camps. Good on Afriforum.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Maybe we're a bunch of neurotics later at night, but for me, honestly this is starting to look very dangerous.

Can I suggest we all reconsider our believed posting freedoms and start watching what we say rather carefully. By the looks of things this really could be civil war looming and what we say could be our personal downfall. Don't forget the massive amount of troops deployed.
Hope I'm very wrong, see you all around.
You are wrong, rest assured.

Status
Not open for further replies.