South African ISP rankings - These are the winners and losers

From all of us at Afrihost: A huge thank you to all of our clients who trust us with their internet.

We’ll never take you for granted.

We’ve had our ups and downs over the last 20 years - But no matter where we find ourself in the rankings I promise you we’re always trying to improve in everything we do.

Hopefully this time next year we’re in the number 1 spot.

P.S. Well done to Cool Ideas!

From all of us at Afrihost: A huge thank you to all of our clients who trust us with their internet.

We’ll never take you for granted.

We’ve had our ups and downs over the last 20 years - But no matter where we find ourself in the rankings I promise you we’re always trying to improve in everything we do.

Hopefully this time next year we’re in the number 1 spot.

P.S. Well done to Cool Ideas!

I'd like to see the CEO of Rain come explain himself...

So, according to the article and list, although not expressly stated, Rain is a loser? Seems to fit some of the comments in threads posted. The real question is whether Rain cares.

Talking of Rain, here's the today's leading article in Business Insider's Newsletter:

1601965924850.png

So, according to the article and list, although not expressly stated, Rain is a loser? Seems to fit some of the comments in threads posted. The real question is whether Rain cares.
They won't care as long as the money is rolling in.

:oops: screamer telecoms? Didn't know they still existed.

No idea how Amobia got such a good raiting(even above rain). They should be like -3498574554

We will always try our best to provide the best service we can. Congrats to CISP for the top spot. :)

From personal experience and that of my friends, Supersonic should be near the bottom. They have NO customer service and emails are never answered. Curiously MTN own the rubbish

Back