South African Lawmakers Plan Probe Into Emergency Power Contracts

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Oh yay... a commission to investigate something that is patently obviously corrupt and full of shyte to benefit Uncle Gweezy and his cronies.

lkswan747

Expert Member
Oh shyte, it looks like all business that the muppets conduct is subject to a probe. I wish I could stick a farking probe up there ****.
I am so tired of the blatant fraud and theft yet other muppets insist on supporting the thieves!

RonSwanson

Executive Member
Oh yay... a commission to investigate something that is patently obviously corrupt and full of shyte to benefit Uncle Gweezy and his cronies.
And the outcome is nothingness.
  • Donen Commission
  • Seriti Commision
  • Khampepe Commission
  • PIC Commission
  • NPA Commission
  • Ellis Park Disaster Commission
  • SARS Commission
  • Fees Commission
  • Zondo Commission
All of them useless with no proper outcomes, no value for taxpayer's money. Many were a simple whitewash, and when there is a slight semblance of reality, no-one follows their recommendations, or the president hides them for years and lies to the public about their findings.
Waste of time and money.

SilverCode

What if the commissions are the new gravy train? Maybe the ANC has somehow figured out a way to make money from them (we know they cost a lost considering the amount of money the Zondo commission asked for), and it makes it look as though they are trying to stop corruption while they are in fact siphoning money into their pockets.

Azure 12

Schedule a meeting to set up a probe into the investigation of the commission.