South African lockdown extended for 2 more weeks

Mila

Honorary Master
You mentioned withdrawals and child abuse. Booze is where it's at. Booze causes most abuse.
In your opinion?
You are like a dog with a bone with this booze thing.
I think you have an issue.
Maybe talk to someone

BackStabbath

Elsewhere in the world:

Sweden said it didn't need a lockdown because people could be trusted to socially distance themselves. The government still says the strategy is working.
Ann Linde, Sweden's foreign minister, on Wednesday described Sweden's approach as "no lockdown, and we rely very much on people taking responsibility themselves," CNN reported.

Here's what the approach consists of:

• Bars, restaurants, and malls are open.
  • Schools are still open, and parents are required to keep sending their children.
  • The government has urged against nonessential travel and encouraged people to work from home if they can, stay home if they feel unwell, keep a distance from others in public, and regularly wash their hands.
  • People over 70 or in a higher-risk group are urged to stay home.
  • The only restrictions are that gatherings of more than 50 people are banned, bars and restaurants can serve only customers who are seated to reduce crowding, and people cannot visit places like nursing homes.
1586548140657.jpeg

Supersoaker

Expert Member
Phoned Telkom on Sunday for a line Issue, technician resolved it on Monday at the MSAN. Telecommunications is an essential service.
You thinking on a small scale, what if telecommunications ceases to work between us and the rest of the world.

viper2110

Not sure if this was discussed before.
Just wondering whose benefit financially the most out if this lockdown?

Supersoaker

Expert Member
Aikona man!
An edgy comment is an edgy comment, but you don't open an umbrella in a man's a-hole.
Everyone should agree that we don't bring up this possibility in civil discussion.

That being said, if worse comes to worst you'll find me in a corner huffing some experimental internet gas...

View attachment 818429
Omfg you almost made me choke on my tea, fml almost had Freshpak coming out my nose.

Supersoaker

Expert Member
Tin foil hat on/

My suspicion is that this whole response process around the world has been designed exactly so that countries have no other option but to approach the IMF for funding.

There is no other explanation for the entire world to have identical way of dealing with this thing, regardless of circumstances or impact.

Off/
Tin foil hat on/

Elliot : You wanna create another financial meltdown like the one we just had, but way worse. Yeah, why would I want that? Everyone would lose their money.

Mr. Robot : What if I told you that this conglomerate just so happens to own 70% of the global consumer credit industry, huh? If we hit their data center just right we could systematically format all the servers, including backup.

Elliot : That would erase...

Mr. Robot : All the debt we owe them. Every record of every credit card, loan, and mortgage would be wiped clean. It'd be impossible to reinforce outdated paper records. It'd all be gone. The single, biggest incident of wealth redistribution in history.

Tin foil hat off/

Supersoaker

Expert Member
Think of all the kids in abusive situations at home. Just stuck there.
nowhere to go
Parents having withdrawals
No where to run or hide
That is pretty sad. What makes it worse is the kids who are victims of sexual abuse, what are they supposed?

Paulsie

Expert Member
Not sure if this was discussed before.
Just wondering whose benefit financially the most out if this lockdown?

It's all the big business who often sit around the negotiating table with govt (making agreements that suit them, while creating entry barriers for other business). They will always be around regardless. The current status quo is only damaging to the small business and individuals (small business being competition and innovators they do not want). They might not directly benefit now, but will in the long run through reduced competition and market consolidation.

Look at who has sponsored CR in the past and you have your answer.

Last edited:

RonSwanson

Executive Member
Yet sensual services are not essential
Mirai / Jola or whatever you want to call yourself, please, the world does not revolve around you and your opinions. As others have suggested, please get some help.