South African stores launch new Black Friday specials

Raphael123

Expert Member
Can't see any deals here. Will wait for other smaller retailers on Black Friday itself.

FaSMaN

Expert Member
Looking at the prices its mostly just the pre-lockdown price, so not much to see there, I know that companies need to recover losses due to covied but I think takealot has done so months ago....

Anyhow, I am skipping, only thing I was looking for was a replacement 40" Tv but the closest they have is a 43" and at "11% off" its still more expensive than the regular price last year.

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
Sorry Incredible Corruption, Takealot had the MI Box for R200 less last week...
These clowns had it for R1k up until last night now it's still on "special" but costs more, when the R1k price was supposed to actually start today in line with BF.

Apogee

PAYBACK

Expert Member
Having Stock is seen as a Special to some LOL

Was going to say that. Black Friday has been cancelled this year no matter what you hear in the media about "biggest black Friday deals yet!". Fact is retail is missing 4 months of sales and will use Black Friday as a driver to claw back some of those losses under false pretenses. The uninformed will get taken for a ride!

Nephew_

I call bs on Incredible Corruption, example, that A31 was R4799 at Makro last week.

Fox1

Executive Member
Incredible got sweet deals on Xiaomi TWS earphones if you're interested.