South Africans beware - Crime surge expected during level 3 lockdown

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Are neighbourhood watches still all illegal and shyte under level 3?

Snyper564

Executive Member
OMW imagine that people can move around freely now so what do you expect >_< lets go back to 5:p

Mila

Honorary Master
IT was up in the last level as well.
What do they think. More hungry people who has been taught it is ok for the havenots to take from the haves.

Gazg

That was one of the very few plus points about the level 5 lockdown, fewer goons about.

ConfusedR

Expert Member
and what is Beke Cele's plan to this or is he more concerned about where the people bought their cigarettes?

Easter Bunny

Expert Member
second day of level three and we were woken up by gunshots in the fourways area before 4am this morning. criminals wasting no time.

PAYBACK

Expert Member
I'm in Rietondale, a pretty safe neighborhood with 24 hour guarding and the house opposite me was robbed in broad daylight (10:00) last Saturday.

Mekon

Expert Member
and what is Beke Cele's plan to this or is he more concerned about where the people bought their cigarettes?
He is dreaming up new rules like if you caught with a cigarette but to prove you didn't smoke it. And to prove that your cigarette purchase receipt is real and not a fake.

aleksandar

Expert Member
Expected, it started!

Food lovers market and Shoprite robbed on Sunday.
Tygervalley cellphone shop on the same day .
This morning got message from NW house was broken into in our street (around 05:00, white golf).

nivek

Executive Member
South Africans beware - Crime surge expected during level 3 lockdown

South Africans should expect a spike in crime during COVID-19 alert level 3.

This is according to two major security companies who spoke to MyBroadband regarding crime trends they had observed during the national coronavirus lockdown.

Are ADT one of the two major security companies?
I'd imagine they'd be able to forecast crime trends much more accurately than the rest of the industry
All they need to do is ask their staff about their weekend plans