South Africans hammered by 500 days of lockdown

Milano

Honorary Master
Even among those in low paying jobs – people earning less than R3,500 per month – average salary figures have dropped compared to pre-Covid levels.
Easily solved, the ANC just needs to push the minimum wage level higher :ROFL:

PaulMurkin

Expert Member
500 days?
Well I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, its permanent. There will be lockdown for the rest of the foreseeable future.

eg2505

Honorary Master
500 days?
Well I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, its permanent. There will be lockdown for the rest of the foreseeable future.
yip and yip,
according to some people on MYBB, we will NEVER go out of lockdown and back to "normal"
we might as well superglue those masks on and blend our food so we can drink it through straws.

actually pathetic the world hasn't decided to get rid of these face nappies.

• Haha
Reactions: "D"

PaulMurkin

Expert Member
The purpose of the face diaper, as you put it, is to de-humanize the masses.
yip and yip,
according to some people on MYBB, we will NEVER go out of lockdown and back to "normal"
we might as well superglue those masks on and blend our food so we can drink it through straws.

actually pathetic the world hasn't decided to get rid of these face nappies.

"D"

Expert Member
Dear Newsfeed Editor, we are past 510 days already, so therefore we can only assume that you are deliberately publishing misinfo with that 500-count ... and if you will be claiming that it was a simple typo, or rounding error, we will be petitioning the Dept of Education to have you re-enroll in classes. This could increase your exposure to math, but also to Covid, so watch it!

WorldWarIII

Expert Member
has anyone watched that devil dorp thing on showmax, THe guy on there said that all apartheid was doing was fighting the devil and communism.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Look at the UK. Full sports stadia, masks optional etc.
Is it the same in Israel? I only ask cause I keep seeing that word in the context of almost the entire nation fully vaccinated, yet they are considering a crackdown and their hospitals are tits up or something. I haven't looked into myself.

Is it the same in Israel? I only ask cause I keep seeing that word in the context of almost the entire nation fully vaccinated, yet they are considering a crackdown and their hospitals are tits up or something. I haven't looked into myself.
I cant comment on Israel. Just very familiar with the UK situation as my brother lives there.