South Africans in video games?

rambo919

Honorary Master
Oh snap I was just posting about this as well, missed your post :) I really enjoyed the older Jagged Alliance series.

Pity it died after BiA.
JA2 is pretty much especially with 1.13 the only game of it's type that really does does that kind of game justice..... though I probably won't play through again with all the guns enabled :ROFL:

All other attempts focused too much on graphics or shock value rather than gameplay. BiA was boring in many ways in comparison and the other two..... I never even bothered with Rage.

The same thing happened with DN3D vs DNF.... it's like someone trying to tell a joke while trying to force laughs.

But yeah..... JA2 is truly funny at times in it's utter unashamed B-Movie trashy terribleness.

Bobbin

Executive Member
JA2 is pretty much especially with 1.13 the only game of it's type that really does does that kind of game justice..... though I probably won't play through again with all the guns enabled :ROFL:

All other attempts focused too much on graphics or shock value rather than gameplay. BiA was boring in many ways in comparison and the other two..... I never even bothered with Rage.

The same thing happened with DN3D vs DNF.... it's like someone trying to tell a joke while trying to force laughs.

But yeah..... JA2 is truly funny at times in it's utter unashamed B-Movie trashy terribleness.

FYI

Let's hope they don't screw this one up. But there should be a few saffers in it too :)